'21 FL CB Jason Marshall (Florida commit)

Well yeah it's not hard to recruit top 10 classes to Florida at all. They won't get top 5 with Mullen tho imo
true with all their local talent it should be easier, but at the end of the day it is who wind up with irregardless of who you are or where you are at. Then what can the staff do with what they have got and who do they keep. Seen a lot of highly ranked classes fizzle like a five day open bottle of champagne for a multitude of reasons.

You clearly haven’t seen Shorter or Lingard lately.

And I like Rivals, their site seems more in depth and much more user-friendly to me. I think 247 is inferior. And by the way, Rivals is very favorable to Tennessee right now in the ratings.

Weak response.

Let’s review. You listed several Gator players that you claimed were 5 stars. All but one are not 5 star recruits for UF based on the most current info, and consensus info.

And I don’t need to see Shorter/Lingard recently to know they were busts at PSU/Miami. I suppose you and Ms Mullen have been sneaking into their shower to check them out recently...

Last edited:
Your opinion. Many think Pruitt is weird.

UT fans will have a problem with any UF coach, past present and future. It’s all part of fandom.

I actually think Pruitt has bigger issues than even Butch Jones did. But that’s just my fandom.
And those issues would be?

People are primarily in the transfer portal for two reasons (1) They did not prove out to their ratings for whatever reason and are not starting (2) got into trouble and looking for a fresh start. If you try and live with that transfer portal you will also die with it in my humble opinion

That has not been the case at all with regard to
Mullen and Florida. Literally, some of UF’s best players have been guys recruited in via transfer. Their best two WR’s; Grimes and Van Jefferson. Their best DE, Jon Greenard. Their starting Right Tackle Jean Delance. Starting/contributing DL Marlon Dunlap and Adam Shuler. Even the starting punter was a transfer. And the most highly-anticipated guys; Shorter, Lingard and Cox get their shot this year.

Transfers may not work at other places but they have been huge at UF under Mullen.

Last edited:
That has not been the case at all with regard to
Mullen and Florida. Literally, some of UF’s best players have been guys recruited in via transfer. Their best two WR’s; Grimes and Van Jefferson. Their best DE, Jon Greenard. Their starting Left Tackle Jean Delance. Starting/contributing DL Marlon Dunlap and Adam Shuler. Even the starting punter was a transfer. And the most highly-anticipated guys; Shorter, Lingard and Cox get their shot this year.

Transfers may not work at other places but they have been huge at UF under Mullen.
Transfer portal is a two way street, I believe Florida lost either 4 0r 5 to it in 2019 and a couple of those were your top recruits. When the portal is used as a constant add to your class instead of a once in a while great opportunity , then it is a crutch for lazy recruiting. But hey this is just my opinion, I will not state it as fact until we start beating your butt!!! Cheers

I’m not going to drag your coach, I’m not interested in antagonizing the masses here. You know the issues.
I watch the players reactions and comments (especially when they are transferring) to judge issues about how the coaches are treating the players. So far I have not seen any negativity.

Reactions: Jaws
Dline - Gervon Dexter
LB - Derek Wingo
DE/LB - Brenton Cox
RB - Lorenzo Lingard
WR - Justin Shorter
WR - Trevon Grimes
QB - not 5 stars but complete studs in Anthony Richardson and Carlos Del Rio.

I’m thrilled with recruiting at this point. If Collier commits to UF tomorrow, they should slide to #2 in Rivals rankings.
Transfers? 😂😂😂😂

First, Rivals is inferior to 247 with respect to talent evals. Rivals has been inferior in that dept for a few years, more noticeable in recent years.

Second, your 5 star list is mostly phony, as is much info you bring here. Shorter was an overrated 5 star recruit out of HS who did nothing at Penn State in two years but get fat literally. He had 147 yards receiving and zero TDs in two years. You can look at 247 to get his rating as a transfer- he’s a 3 star.

Same with Lingard and Cox- overrated HS recruits who didn’t pan out at their original colleges, thus their transfer ratings aren’t 5 stars.

Wingo and Grimes weren’t consensus 5 star recruits. Wingo wasn’t close to a consensus 5 star. I suppose you are relying on the inferior Rivals recruiting info, the site that last year gave a 3 star rating to a recruit that didn’t exist, and frequently rates guys without viewing HS film or watching guys in person.

So, basically you’re trying to make a case using outdated and inferior info. As you told me once even after I corrected more misinformation in one of your earlier posts, TRY TO KEEP UP.

0-12 next spring?

Trolling the masses is exactly your interest. Go ahead and say what you were insinuating. Your so full of **** it’s unbelievable dude. Why even come on here?
Someone gotta do the dirty job of convincing us of what a great a job mullen has done pulling the recruits in, while pointing out the deficiencies in our coaching staff. We aren’t evidently getting it. 😉

UT fans will have a problem with any UF coach, past present and future. It’s all part of fandom.

I actually think Pruitt has bigger issues than even Butch Jones did. But that’s just my fandom.
Lmao. Most recruits and coaches think otherwise regarding Pruitt. Nice try though.

Butch was a fing idiot and no clue how to even coach....weird? Whatever I dont care, as long as he can recruit and coach. But butch? Really, guy cant get a coaching job anywhere 3 years after learning under Saban. He literally didnt have a clue what he was doing

Trolling the masses is exactly your interest. Go ahead and say what you were insinuating. Your so full of **** it’s unbelievable dude. Why even come on here?
I've read rumors that he was a big fan of the coeds while he was in Trashlahassee...But other than him kinda coming off like sling blade, I haven't heard anything else really negative.

I've read rumors that he was a big fan of the coeds while he was in Trashlahassee...But other than him kinda coming off like sling blade, I haven't heard anything else really negative.
And I've heard rumors Mullen likes little boys. Rumors are just that, rumors. Hell, it isn't even a rumor that Mullen's wife makes out with the players before the game. That's verified.

Florida gets an added game against Texas A&M, which should be an improved team, but also gets a gimme against Arkansas. Still, the Gators have the easiest schedule in the league by far.... Florida gets to play seven of the bottom eight teams in the league and misses Alabama from the West.

Right behind the Gators is Georgia. The Dawgs' schedule is tougher than Florida’s ever so slightly. The added games for Georgia are a bit of a gift, getting Mississippi State and Arkansas. And the Dawgs get to play eight of the league’s bottom nine. However, Georgia does have to play Alabama.

LSU also caught a break on Friday with the new schedule additions being Vanderbilt and Missouri. The Tigers are the only West team in the “Easy” schedule category. LSU dodges three of the four best teams from the East and draws the six worst rated teams in the league. This could cushion the blow of losing what feels like an entire roster to the NFL draft.

Shocker huh...

Just ftr, I'm gonna cheer for this kid to flip to Miami before signing. Or if he wants to come see the mountains of Tennessee, that would be fine as well.

Reactions: VolsSince78

VN Store

Back