'21 FL CB Jason Marshall (Florida commit)

Dline - Gervon Dexter
LB - Derek Wingo
DE/LB - Brenton Cox
RB - Lorenzo Lingard
WR - Justin Shorter
WR - Trevon Grimes
QB - not 5 stars but complete studs in Anthony Richardson and Carlos Del Rio.

I’m thrilled with recruiting at this point. If Collier commits to UF tomorrow, they should slide to #2 in Rivals rankings.
Lol guess what.....we still value your posts somewhere between a broken arm and Covid.

Btw will anymore of those soft commits be releasing a top 5 anytime soon?

Lol guess what.....we still value your posts somewhere between a broken arm and Covid.

Btw will anymore of those soft commits be releasing a top 5 anytime soon?

If you don’t value my posts, stop asking me questions.

Dline - Gervon Dexter
LB - Derek Wingo
DE/LB - Brenton Cox
RB - Lorenzo Lingard
WR - Justin Shorter
WR - Trevon Grimes

I’m thrilled with recruiting at this point. If Collier commits to UF tomorrow, they should slide to #2 in Rivals rankings.

Honestly not trying to be a dick with this question:

Lingard, Grimes and Shorter all have injury red flags. Cox has an attitude red flag. Do any of those make you nervous?

Half those are transfers. Mullen is a good coach but wierd as hell.

Your opinion. Many think Pruitt is weird.

UT fans will have a problem with any UF coach, past present and future. It’s all part of fandom.

I actually think Pruitt has bigger issues than even Butch Jones did. But that’s just my fandom.

Lingard, Grimes and Shorter all have injury red flags. Cox has an attitude red flag. Do any of those make you nervous?
Never has before. Never will now. Florida may as well be the penitentiary football team from the movies. They wanna say OUR players have had run ins with the law.....do we NEED to kick that dead horse or what?

No, not even the slightest. Grimes has already played and has been productive and not injured (59 catches, 5 TDs). All have been model citizens at UF, and Mullen has a long track record of landing extremely productive transfers; Van Jefferson, Jon Greenard, Tre Grimes to name a few of many.

Working the transfer portal has become a major part of recruiting and roster management, and Mullen is the best there is right now.

UT fans will have a problem with any UF coach, past present and future. It’s all part of fandom.

I actually think Pruitt has bigger issues than even Butch Jones did. But that’s just my fandom.
1597016001932.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
No, not even the slightest. Grimes has already played and has been productive and not injured (59 catches, 5 TDs). All have been model citizens at UF, and Mullen has a long track record of landing extremely productive transfers; Van Jefferson, Jon Greenard, Tre Grimes to name a few of many.

Working the transfer portal has become a major part of recruiting and roster management, and Mullen is the best there is right now.
You’re straight up smoking that shi* that killed Elvis if you think Mehlen is the best at roster management there is right now. Has it not been basically an exodus of talent in and out? Y’all might as well be Georgia south. Minus the fact that y’all have a national championship more recently. So, sorry about your delirious mentality.

You’re straight up smoking that shi* that killed Elvis if you think Mehlen is the best at roster management there is right now. Has it not been basically an exodus of talent in and out? Y’all might as well be Georgia south. Minus the fact that y’all have a national championship more recently. So, sorry about your delirious mentality.

He’s 21-5 with two major bowl wins, two top 6 finishes with a Jim McElwain inherited roster. The talent and depth on this current Florida roster is phenomenal compared to what he walked into.

I said what I said and I stand by it.

Dline - Gervon Dexter
LB - Derek Wingo
DE/LB - Brenton Cox
RB - Lorenzo Lingard
WR - Justin Shorter
WR - Trevon Grimes

First, Rivals is inferior to 247 with respect to talent evals. Rivals has been inferior in that dept for awhile, more noticeable in recent years.

Second, your 5 star list is mostly phony, as is most stuff you bring here. Shorter was an overrated 5 star recruit out of HS who did nothing at Penn State in two years but get fat literally. He had 147 yards receiving and zero TDs in two years. You can look at 247 to get his rating as a transfer- he’s a 3 star.

Same with Lingard and Cox- overrated HS recruits who didn’t pan out at their original colleges, thus their transfer ratings aren’t 5 stars.

Wingo and Grimes weren’t consensus 5 star recruits. Wingo wasn’t close to a consensus 5 star. I suppose you are relying on the inferior Rivals recruiting info, the site that last year gave a 3 star rating to a recruit that didn’t exist, and frequently rates guys without viewing HS film or watching their games in person.

So, basically you’re trying to make a case using outdated and inferior info. As you told me once even after I corrected more misinformation in one of your earlier posts, TRY TO KEEP UP.

Last edited:
First, Rivals is inferior to 247 with respect to talent evals. Rivals has been inferior in that dept for a few years, more noticeable in recent years.

Second, your 5 star list is mostly phony, as is much info you bring here. Shorter was an overrated 5 star recruit out of HS who did nothing at Penn State in two years but get fat literally. He had 147 yards receiving and zero TDs in two years. You can look at 247 to get his rating as a transfer- he’s a 3 star.

Same with Lingard and Cox- overrated HS recruits who didn’t pan out at their original colleges, thus their transfer ratings aren’t 5 stars.

Wingo and Grimes weren’t consensus 5 star recruits. Wingo wasn’t close to a consensus 5 star. I suppose you are relying on the inferior Rivals recruiting info, the site that last year gave a 3 star rating to a recruit that didn’t exist, and frequently rates guys without viewing HS film or watching guys in person.

So, basically you’re trying to make a case using outdated and inferior info. As you told me once even after I corrected more misinformation in one of your earlier posts, TRY TO KEEP UP.

You clearly haven’t seen Shorter or Lingard lately.

And I like Rivals, their site seems more in depth and much more user-friendly to me. I think 247 is inferior. And by the way, Rivals is very favorable to Tennessee right now in the ratings.

He’s 21-5 with two major bowl wins, two top 6 finishes with a Jim McElwain inherited roster. The talent and depth on this current Florida roster is phenomenal compared to what he walked into.

I said what I said and I stand by it.
Quote “with a JIM MCELWAIN ROSTER”....meaning it’s not his. Meaning it’s not his majestic management skills or anything but his creepy ace wife kissing all over y’all’s young men. 🤢🤮 be gone, dude. We didn’t even want you in here to begin with and we definitely don’t need you in here taking a lap over a player that won’t be on the roster in 2 seasons because he’s either in stripes or he transferred.

Reactions: Vol8188

And I like Rivals, their site seems more in depth and much more user-friendly to me. I think 247 is inferior. And by the way, Rivals is very favorable to Tennessee right now in the ratings.
Hate to say it guys, but Florida and Tennessee both will wind up somewhere between 8 and 12 in the final rankings.

Bruh your opinions makes it seem like Florida has zero cons going into the season. Y'all have plenty of problems just admit it.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Florida prob plays the easiest schedule of anyone in the Sec and has for years..They also had the advantages of other teams being down.They beat who their suppose to beat and we f*k the pooch in a lot of those gimme games..give or take a few dumb ass decisions and we prob have another 1-2 wins against them..Tney just been lucky that’s really all it is.

Bruh your opinions makes it seem like Florida has zero cons going into the season. Y'all have plenty of problems just admit it.

Maybe at MLB? Six guys there but losing David Reese is tough.

Everywhere else looks pretty dang good.

Hate to say it guys, but Florida and Tennessee both will wind up somewhere between 8 and 12 in the final rankings.
Well yeah it's not hard to recruit top 10 classes to Florida at all. They won't get top 5 with Mullen tho imo

Reactions: VOLSONLY

That's your *stupidity
FYP.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer

People are primarily in the transfer portal for two reasons (1) They did not prove out to their ratings for whatever reason and are not starting (2) got into trouble and looking for a fresh start. If you try and live with that transfer portal you will also die with it in my humble opinion

VN Store

Back