Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close..It is Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. It has got to be one of the most underrated NPs imo..the tiger striping on the vertical walls is unreal and has to be seen to be believed or understood...just absolutely spectacular..here is another one from there..
View attachment 297753
That'd make a good kayaking trip

That was where we originally wanted to go this summer, but the Blackfoot nation has the whole eastern side of Glacier shut down so we decided on the SW Col-Utah trip instead, but I am glad because it vastly exceeded my expectations..which were actually pretty high..and that rarely happens in life.

Genuinely thank everyone for all the well wishes and prayers. It’s greatly appreciated. So very thankful I survived with little more than some cuts and bruises. I finally got all the glass shards and dust picked out of my skin. I’m supposed to be taking muscle relaxers for my back pain but I’m too redneck to do anything but push through the pain. This Vol won’t die that easily! Not today, Satan! 😂

Lawyer up my friend. Get checked out by a few physicians. Back injuries can be life changing and you may not realize the full effects of the accident for a few weeks.

It's a really difficult stretch of water so they don't allow rafting through the canyon.
I kind of figured that, we drove down to the river to the East Portal part of the gorge and people were floating around down there. We wanted to do the Morrow Point boat tour up the canyon from Curecanti, but the Park Service was not running it because of Covid.

Free Slave labor vs. bureaucratic waste of tax dollars.

If we got rid of unnecessary rules and regulations created by our government we could do ALOT more with our tax dollars towards infrastructure.
Wouldn't the labor have been paid citizens along with legionaries?

Free Slave labor vs. bureaucratic waste of tax dollars.

If we got rid of unnecessary rules and regulations created by our government we could do ALOT more with our tax dollars towards infrastructure.
Beurocratic red tape and overregulation ruins everything, but so does unregulated greed...I wish we could find some happy medium.

Probably the 3 5 stars we have coming in. As well as the addition of Bailey at guard. Basketball is the easiest sport for freshman to come in and be good. If they can meet the hype then basketball has something special

Jarnell Stokes,Scotty hopson,JJJ and Robert Hubbs all say hello!...it’s definitely not as easy but a lot easier than football for sure..the game is still a faster Pace.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Jarnell Stokes,Scotty hopson,JJJ and Robert Hubbs all say hello!...it’s definitely not as easy but a lot easier than football for sure..the game is still a faster Pace.
For sure, but there are also reason the rule was created. As many types of those you named there are the 5 that go to UK every year. Those from Duke, UNC, AZ, UCLA etc...... I mean dont get me wrong I have my doubts that they do it for reasons other than the freshman, but I understand why they are getting hyped like they are.

Stokes balled out, especially considering he should have been a senior in high school for his half season as a freshman, at UT.

I hate you. JK. Wife and I are planning a long trip to Yellowstone, Glacier, and the Tetons in a few years. Cant wait. We did a 23 day trip all around Europe in 2011. It was amazing

Heading out there in a week and a half. Swapping Glacier for The Badlands and Custer State Park though. Glacier will be it's own trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back