Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 297093
These were taken at Neyland Stadium yesterday...and I couldn’t be any happier.

Awesome announcement pic! Had no idea where you were going with that 😂 congrats, fathering children is awesome. God bless you and Mrs. Gojira.

Last edited:
Because they want to. And they can. I like good bourbon straight and on the rocks. But also sometimes with a mixer. Life is too short to care about how others drink their alcohol. Cheers!

I don't care, but it's an open board so I comment on what I choose to.

I can top my sirloin with ketchup if I want to; doesn't mean I should.

Yes, I know the difference between W-2 and 1099 compensation. I used to own my own business so don’t act like I and others don’t understand the concepts you are referring to. The point of my comment was that these players do not
comprehend what the value of the services provided for them actually cost.

I am a fan of TN football. Players come and go. If the “new normal” was 200 lb lineman taken from the student body, I would still watch. These players have more opportunities than their young’s minds seem to comprehend. Most “students” have to go into debt to get a degree, eat properly on campus, pay money to go see a doctor, pay for tutoring, and have to meet regular admission requirements for the opportunity to go into debt. These players are blessed with a potential life altering experience that most people will never have a chance at.
During at time when millions are out of work, millions have lost their businesses, and the country is dealing with so much uncertainty, it irritates me that they think they deserve more than what is currently provided to them for free.
How much revenue do "most students" help generate for the university?

Awesome announcement pic! Had no idea where you were going with that 😂 congrats, fathering children is awesome. Good bless you and Mrs. Gojira.
Hahahahaha I’m good at redirecting the focus somewhere else before revealing info. But thanks! We’re very excited. First child!

Because they want to. And they can. I like good bourbon straight and on the rocks. But also sometimes with a mixer. Life is too short to care about how others drink their alcohol. Cheers!
I take decent bourbons/ scotch straight (Belle Meade, Buffalo Trace, Johnny Walker, Glens, etc).... but in a pinch I’m mixing 10 oz of Jameson with 10 oz of ginger ale and drinking it like a Gatorade after two a days, and having the time of my life. People should just let people enjoy things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back