'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

He is a Governor. Let's Go Peay![/QUOTE Back when MTSU and Austin Peay were both in the OVC the basketball games would get pretty heated. In one game at MTSU the Austin Peay crowd was chanting the "Lets Go Peay' chant and all of a sudden some MTSU students started parading a commode in front of the Austin Peay section. Fights immediately broke out and then a security guard trying to break it up all of a sudden fell over backwards with a heart attack. The fighting stopped immediately and a couple of Doctors in the crowd rushed to him and saved his life. Crowd was very well behaved after that.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
So essentially we’re right back to where we were in May when he was originally planning on committing. Lol.
pretty much, the only difference being i don't think UGA was showingTHAT much interest until they got wind of impending committment...but i think he's always been interested in them, so essentially.....we've come full circle.
lol.

Army style? Nope. I hope Pruitt breaks em down Marine Corps style. We don't need no Army of One mentality. We want team players.

Loud, obnoxious, in your face, eat nails and spit out bullets, got your brother's back...team players.

Oooooh rah! One shot, one kill! Blood makes the grass grow!
Didn't you start your education by riding elephants in Hannibal's Army?

VN Store

Back