'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Not sure what your point is with this. I never heard anyone say Fromm was anywhere close to being as physically talented as Eason, but I think he was a better college QB, especially under Chaney.
Nothing really.Just pointing out that he was another talented QB that left that program.

Nothing really.Just pointing out that he was another talented QB that left that program.

Gotcha. Yeah, but I do not believe they ever make the playoffs with Eason. I think Fromm's HS competition ( Region 1AAAAAA is arguably on of the toughest anywhere) in Georgia was far better than anything Eason ever saw and better prepared Fromm for college, specifically the SEC.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Gotcha. Yeah, but I do not believe they ever make the playoffs with Eason. I think Fromm's HS competition ( Region 1AAAAAA is arguably on of the toughest anywhere) in Georgia was far better than anything Eason ever saw and better prepared Fromm for college, specifically the SEC.
I also should’ve added that I don’t really care for Fromm. Something about him has always made me think he’s a fraud and his whole schtick is BS. So I guess I was taking a bit of joy in his draft plummet compared to Eason and where Fields will go.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I also should’ve added that I don’t really care for Fromm. Something about him has always made me think he’s a fraud and his whole schtick is BS. So I guess I was taking a bit of joy in his draft plummet compared to Eason and where Fields will go.
Sure wish he had been our QB the last two years.

Vol Twitter is a powerful thing. Sometimes bad, sometimes good. More often than not it’s good.
Found something interesting. Went to his twitter and looked at the like count on each official offer tweet, it’s very telling about our fan base

S. Carolina - 471
Va Tech - 473
Ole Miss - 151
FSU - 251
Georgia - 304
UNC - 379

Tennessee - 1,025

I mean has a school single handily ever made such an uproar we managed to block a coaching hire,which was rightfully so??I think not that just goes to show u the power of social media and the influence good or bad that it can create in minutes..

That whole chapter in Vol History still doesn’t seem real 😂

Top 100 DT from South Carolina continues to be a big battle between Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. This one has been close to being over a few times in the last few months, but he has slowed things down through the summer. Georgia has recruited him hard as big target on the DL, but if I had to pick today, I would lean towards Tennessee on this one. Another prospect that really wants to take visits.
- UGA 247

VN Store

Back