'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

Another poster used the “if you knew anything about coaching, you’d not disagree with me” style. Claimed to have coached Austin Pope when he was a wee lad. If that wasn’t one of your former screennames...disregard. Appreciate the props but I don’t manufacture disagreements. They occur organically. I’m good with an agree to disagree ending to a conversation, but the Columbo style “one more thing” add on violates the spirit. You’re an IT BOILS DOWN TO kind of guy, so I’ll wing it. IT BOILS DOWN TO you feel losing out on Page deprives us of NT options in our near future and I feel that Both Emerson and Garland are emerging talents who wouldn’t have yielded to him anyway...at least immediately.

I edited previous post. Check it out if you get a chance.

Another poster used the “if you knew anything about coaching, you’d not disagree with me” style. Claimed to have coached Austin Pope when he was a wee lad. If that wasn’t one of your former screennames...disregard. Appreciate the props but I don’t manufacture disagreements. They occur organically. I’m good with an agree to disagree ending to a conversation, but the Columbo style “one more thing” add on violates the spirit. You’re an IT BOILS DOWN TO kind of guy, so I’ll wing it. IT BOILS DOWN TO you feel losing out on Page deprives us of NT options in our near future and I feel that Both Emerson and Garland are emerging talents who wouldn’t have yielded to him anyway...at least immediately.

I'll take the criticism and be more vigilant in my discussions with you.

But only if your willing to keep an open mind and hear out a point before vehemently trashing it.

I'll take the criticism and be more vigilant in my discussions with you.

But only if your willing to keep an open mind and hear out a point before vehemently trashing it.
I appreciate the spirit of this post, but in effect you’re saying I don’t have an open mind. Vehemently work on that.

Reactions: LittleVol
He was a DE. Are you getting sidetracked with him being referenced as an interior DL? In a 3-4 scheme...they’re all considered such.

It's easy for anyone to see looking back on this thread (as if there's wasnt enough documentation in your history) why you have such a rough time engaging with people. I wish you luck!

GBO!
Keep ANALyzing. Variety says boffo! Take your luck and use it as a suppository.

Reactions: keenobserver
Versatile and good enough to play both really. Projects more at NT in the NFL though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200730-185841_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200730-185841_Samsung Internet.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 35
Have YOU ever volunteered to coach football? 🤨

No, I haven't ever volunteered to coach football, but I definitely respect and appreciate anyone that gives up their time to work with kids...Studies show interest in youth sports has been on a steady decline for a number of years now. It's sad because the lessons learned are invaluable.

VN Store

Back