Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

My father had to go to the ER tonight, his symptoms had stayed about the same until today. He was much shorter of breath, bad stomach pain, diarrhea, no appetite. He isn’t going to have to stay luckily, he was pretty badly dehydrated, they gave him fluids and are giving him medicine to take back home.

About sums up the state of America right now:

In one corner, years of education on science and the scientific method.

In the other corner, a belief that Diet Mountain Dew must be healthy no matter what anyone says or the fact that it's a soda full of artificial sweeteners with a ton of caffeine.

...Diet Mountain Dew wins!! lol

And if you throw in pork rinds that's the QED.

Covid?
My father had to go to the ER tonight, his symptoms had stayed about the same until today. He was much shorter of breath, bad stomach pain, diarrhea, no appetite. He isn’t going to have to stay luckily, he was pretty badly dehydrated, they gave him fluids and are giving him medicine to take back home.

If the bans do not include protests I think the NFL and NFLPA are being stupid BUT it's their business.
I do find it ironic that players complained previously about the owners treating them as slaves, which is what prompted the hiring of Jay-Z and now they agree to be told what they can and can’t do. To each their own though.

I do find it ironic that players complained previously about the owners treating them as slaves, which is what prompted the hiring of Jay-Z and now they agree to be told what they can and can’t do. To each their own though.

That's not ironic. In any given season they are told what they can and can't do hundreds of times, by coaches, refs, other players, GMs, and they agree to all of it. Those things aren't connected at all.

20200729_184956.jpg

Reactions: NEO
Science is all about questioning things and figuring things out..... everyone on this site is a science denier bc half don’t believe the studies that say HCL is bad and the other half don’t believe the studies that say it works.
Half are science deniers by using electricity, computers, and the internet to complain about how life is so terrible and certain groups of people are responsible for it.

Sounds legit. Don't remember BLM constituents shooting and killing so many kids last year here in Atlanta.

That is RT though and is mostly commie propaganda. The left will eat it up.
I wonder if Russia would be interested in us fighting the Chinese.

I dont think so or he would have mentioned when I asked "what do they have you on?".
Does OAN stand for "Oh, another nutjob"?
So, of the dozens of existing meds to help with asthma, COPD and emphysema, you think the best advise is to let people get worse or die?
Covids impact on the lungs should be treated early and doctors should have the liberty to use extant drugs that mitigate poor lung function. Do you want people to die?

Reactions: allvol123
Covid just got my grandfather this evening. He was in a nursing home in FL. Has been battling Alzheimer's for over three years, so in many ways this is a blessing for him. Unfortunately the virus got into the home on 7/9 or 10, and he's now the fifth resident to pass.

Take care of each other, folks. And if you're the praying kind, please lift up my grandma. She's been with him for 69 years, and she hasn't been able to so much as hold his hand or hug him since March.

Very sorry to hear this, but thankful he is free of his earthly affliction. Will pray for your family.

Covid just got my grandfather this evening. He was in a nursing home in FL. Has been battling Alzheimer's for over three years, so in many ways this is a blessing for him. Unfortunately the virus got into the home on 7/9 or 10, and he's now the fifth resident to pass.

Take care of each other, folks. And if you're the praying kind, please lift up my grandma. She's been with him for 69 years, and she hasn't been able to so much as hold his hand or hug him since March.
Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear that.

Prayers to her, and the rest of the family and friends.

Reactions: bamawriter

VN Store

Back