Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I agree nothing should have been shut down. Everyone should just wear a mask and avoid others as much as possible but instead we have good ol boys crying about their rights and over zealous governors shutting everything down. It’s sad to see a majority of Americans on both sides caring more about themselves than others who have been sick or lost their jobs
Doesn’t surprise me one bit. You want to see a wonderful microcosm of human selfishness? Go watch a school in the mornings when parents are droppings kids off. Sadly, I’m not talking about the behavior of the kids. The parents have zero awareness as to the existence of other people and they’re downright ruthless. You’d think parking spots were the last source of water in a post-apocalyptic desert world.

No studies are trustworthy.... they have an opinion by the person doing the study and the they work it to where it reaches the already predetermined conclusion.

Congrats, that's the first blanket-denial of the veracity of the scientific method that I've ever encountered.

Could you tell us at what age you had your last instance of any sort of scientific education?

I'm just curious really.

So you want to shift the argument that you made previously that you should have 100% say in your treatment, regardless of the medical evidence for or against your self-chosen path?

Not shifting anything. This discussion started on HCL.

I repeat. Do you think the efficacy or lack thereof concerning HCL when used to combat Covid has been firmly established?

Congrats, that's the first blanket-denial of the veracity of the scientific method that I've ever encountered.

Could you tell us at what age you had your last instance of any sort of scientific education?

I'm just curious really.
Ever seen? Bc I have stated that several times on here..... I studied scientific method when I was in college but my opinion comes from real life experiences.... my opinion started bc I like the drink diet Mountain Dew and my co-workers at the time would give me a hard time about it being unhealthy..... They would give me study after study about the negative effects of diet Mountain Dew.... it would take me about five minutes to show how stupid the study was..... my favorite was that drinking diet dew makes you fat.... I knew that was lie from personal experience let along the fact that it has zero calories.... The whole study was based on asking a bunch of people if they drunk diet dew..... more fat people drink diet dew so they determines that diet dew made people fat.... it took absolutely zero consideration of what people’s diets actually were.

These studies are no different..... they leave out so many variables that make the studies pretty much useless... most leave out dosage that was given and also at what stage of the disease process it was in.... Another thing several studies do is name the group sponsoring the study something that sounds professional like the national professional association of epidemiologists..... it is basically a BS name to sound trustworthy and with a little bit of digging you will find them to funded something political group.... I don’t trust any study no matter if it supports my point of view or not.

Ever seen? Bc I have stated that several times on here..... I studied scientific method when I was in college but my opinion comes from real life experiences.... my opinion started bc I like the drink diet Mountain Dew and my co-workers at the time would give me a hard time about it being unhealthy..... They would give me study after study about the negative effects of diet Mountain Dew.... it would take me about five minutes to show how stupid the study was..... my favorite was that drinking diet dew makes you fat.... I knew that was lie from personal experience let along the fact that it has zero calories.... The whole study was based on asking a bunch of people if they drunk diet dew..... more fat people drink diet dew so they determines that diet dew made people fat.... it took absolutely zero consideration of what people’s diets actually were.

These studies are no different..... they leave out so many variables that make the studies pretty much useless... most leave out dosage that was given and also at what stage of the disease process it was in.... Another thing several studies do is name the group sponsoring the study something that sounds professional like the national professional association of epidemiologists..... it is basically a BS name to sound trustworthy and with a little bit of digging you will find them to funded something political group.... I don’t trust any study no matter if it supports my point of view or not.

About sums up the state of America right now:

In one corner, years of education on science and the scientific method.

In the other corner, a belief that Diet Mountain Dew must be healthy no matter what anyone says or the fact that it's a soda full of artificial sweeteners with a ton of caffeine.

...Diet Mountain Dew wins!! lol

I'm sorry, I don't even know what do do with the level of ignorance that you've displayed in this post.

If you really believe what you've typed above to be represents I've of reality, then you don't have enough of a basic understanding of the the methodology of a scientific drug study to comment on the subject.

Reactions: ohhbother
About sums up the state of America right now:

In one corner, years of education on science and the scientific method.

In the other corner, a belief that Diet Mountain Dew must be healthy no matter what anyone says or the fact that it's a soda full of artificial sweeteners with a ton of caffeine.

...Diet Mountain Dew wins!! lol
I never said it was healthy..... I liked it and that’s all that mattered.... the joking back and forth was just for fun.... that is when I realized how ridiculous and misleading studies are today.

I'm sorry, I don't even know what do do with the level of ignorance that you've displayed in this post.

If you really believe what you've typed above to be represents I've of reality, then you don't have enough of a basic understanding of the the methodology of a scientific drug study to comment on the subject.
Whatever..... most studies have inherent biases in them.... if they don’t account for every variable then they are useless.... just look at the lancer(one of the top medical journals) they have had to retract including one about Hydoxychloronique..

I did some reading. Interesting.

My college buddy actually became one of the knox countians hospitalized with covid. He is out now. I asked him what he was on now and he said an inhaled steroid.
Did he take the Drugs Trump politicized?

You could have just said you're a science denier.
Science is all about questioning things and figuring things out..... everyone on this site is a science denier bc half don’t believe the studies that say HCL is bad and the other half don’t believe the studies that say it works.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back