Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would also mean we play Texas AM next year instead of Ole Miss. Much tougher opponent in the year we were supposed to have our breakout year. I don't like this at all. Georgia would be the biggest winner both this year and next year in the 10 SEC game scenario.

This was from picture day I think yesterday. I think this man means business.

EeDCcj-U0AA_jJ-
To'tolly

I’m talking to people tonight, I agree with Ross Dellenger (who is very good) that the SEC is leaning towards a 10 game conference only schedule.

would make sense to start it the week after the acc starts.

I think one possible reason for conference only is that the sec can set their own policy and procedures on Covid management with testing, reporting, etc. we all know college football is rarely on the same page.

to get the ten games teams would add their next two west opponents in their rotator which would mean ole miss and at lsu.
Hubbs SIAP

Smh.... Georgia is going to kill it
If you ever get married or are already, you clearly not the one wearing pants or carrying the nuts. Period. I’ve never seen someone with more of an inferiority complex or passiveness to their life. Someone could stomp on your feet and you’d let it happen with no more than a whimper.

If you ever get married or are already, you clearly not the one wearing pants or carrying the nuts. Period. I’ve never seen someone with more of an inferiority complex or passiveness to their life. Someone could stomp on your feet and you’d let it happen with no more than a whimper.
Yup

Point stands tho

If Joe Kelly serves a single game of that 8-game suspension, he will have been punished more than any of the players that cheated to win a World Series title in 2017.

I really don’t follow baseball as closely as I used to. My understanding though is that they were only able to get all of the information from players, in which they basically gave immunity. Essentially, their punishment terminated the GM, manager, and coaches along with team punishments.

My team is the Rangers, so I really don’t care about the Astros. But Kelly’s history did have a little to do with it. But if you let it go, then it becomes a field day with 90+ fastballs with no repercussions. That’s the only issue I see.

Local media all over any increase in active cases the last few weeks making multiple posts throughout the day.

Active cases decrease by 600 today. Crickets.

My only concern is that allowing any fans will be allowing fans from across the state. Local won’t matter. I think Shelby County has gotten a little better, but we continue to report 300+ new cases a day. I hope they do temperature checks if they allow 20+% in.

My only concern is that allowing any fans will be allowing fans from across the state. Local won’t matter. I think Shelby County has gotten a little better, but we continue to report 300+ new cases a day. I hope they do temperature checks if they allow 20+% in.
The 600 decrease today was for the entire state.

Reactions: Rishvol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back