Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was from picture day I think yesterday. I think this man means business.

EeDCcj-U0AA_jJ-
Looks like he's gotten a little bigger

Also...

Double stripe

Reactions: UTProf
With some of our major population centers (Memphis & Nashville) now below 1.00 for effective reproduction rates (Re) of the virus the number of active cases appears to be rolling over. We just need a little more work elsewhere in the state and this thing may drop off of a cliff. Active cases reported in the state today declined by 612. That’s not a small number. It’s actually I think the first real recent decline so we’ll have to see if a trend develops. We need follow through. I'm cautiously optimistic. jmo.

ScreenHunter 507.png

You have already posted this. Children have a 15 times higher rate of death in undeveloped places. I doubt you ever cared until you got angry about covid-19 restrictions.
That is assuming a lot of bad will on my part, friend. I hope nobody treats you that way. To be clear, I’m arguing against interest here as this situation has helped me financially. I’d happily give it all back if we could open the economy back up. And the issue is not that those children will have less access to vaccines or something. Many of them will simply starve to death. I posted it again because it was met with silence the first time. And all you can offer is a personal attack. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back