Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime RJJ knocks a flagging prime Tyson out in round 11.

They say power is the last thing to go, so this Tyson has a punchers chance. Dont see anyway that either guy is in good enough to condition to go more than 6 rounds. One of them gets cut and the corner stops the fight before the 6th round.

They say power is the last thing to go, so this Tyson has a punchers chance. Dont see anyway that either guy is in good enough to condition to go more than 6 rounds. One of them gets cut and the corner stops the fight before the 6th round.
They're using heavier gloves and aren't aiming for KO's.

Also, check Tyson's recent workout videos. Dude is an insane shape right now, possibly even better shape than his last fight 15 years ago.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

Tyson looks like a beast right now. He doesn't look like he's lost any hand speed.

Trying to fix a Coleman instant canopy. The simple little piece that pops out to keep one of the legs extended has gone missing, making the whole thing useless. Coleman doesn't sell the piece or even the legs for this model.

At this point I'm trying to fix it by rigging up a similar part. It is basically just about a half inch metal piece on top of a spring or something.

Does anyone know if this thing has a common name I can search for online for?

videotogif_2020.07.23_13.06.28.gif

I don't know....but of all the dream fights I can think up RJJ and Tyson both in their primes would be damn near the top. I think RJJ could potentially win with his speed and defense, but man if Tyson connects we'd know just how good RJJ's chin really was, it'd be epic.

Trying to fix a Coleman instant canopy. The simple little piece that pops out to keep one of the legs extended has gone missing, making the whole thing useless. Coleman doesn't sell the piece or even the legs for this model.

At this point I'm trying to fix it by rigging up a similar part. It is basically just about a half inch metal piece on top of a spring or something.

Does anyone know if this thing has a common name I can search for online for?

View attachment 295032

Try spring button or spring clip

Amazon Canopy Spring Clip

Ummm why? Have you seen him training? He is a monster again.
Would he knock me out, absolutely. He is absolutely nothing like he once was. I don't think he looks impressive enough for me to care about seeing him fight. Im not old enough to be a fan, and there are much more entertaining fights to be had than what Mike Tyson at 53 brings to the table.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Would he knock me out, absolutely. He is absolutely nothing like he once was. I don't think he looks impressive enough for me to care about seeing him fight. Im not old enough to be a fan, and there are much more entertaining fights to be had than what Mike Tyson at 53 brings to the table.
Yeah I won’t watch. Give me Fury/Joshua

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back