Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger would've beaten Jack by 15 strokes in his prime. Nobody has ever won the way he has. The largest margin of victory in Master's history- 12 strokes, largest margin of victory at the US open- 15 strokes, Largest margin of victory at the Open- 8 strokes, The Tiger Slam, the only player to win all 4 majors by at least 5 strokes, only player to win multiple majors in consecutive years.

Jack would be Phil Mickelson if he played in Tiger's era.
He hit a lot of holes. If he had just kept that on the course....

And a lot of his mistresses weren't even that attractive when compared to his wife.

Man, u are just being a troll or an idiot about golf. I'm done, go die on that hill
I'm not trolling. Tiger is the greatest to ever play. I don't think it's a question. I bet if you polled the golfing world, even those who played with Jack, they would agree.

It don't matter anyways because my son will be better than both.

I'm not trolling. Tiger is the greatest to ever play. I don't think it's a question. I bet if you polled the golfing world, even those who played with Jack, they would agree.

Saying Tiger is the best is not what I'm pissed about, it's very debatable, I just disagree. But, your total disrespect toward Jack infuriates me, Phil Mikelson ? and 3rd because Tiger's twice a good, just ridiculous

With your genes he'll be lucky to break 100... On the front 9 (so hopefully he got his mother's genes)

I guess they didn't keep world number 1 records when Jack was playing? But they do now of course.

Greg Norman is second in length of time at world number 1, 331 weeks.

Tiger woods? 683 weeks. That's 13 years as world number 1 in case you weren't aware.

Saying Tiger is the best is not what I'm pissed about, it's very debatable, I just disagree. But, your total disrespect toward Jack infuriates me, Phil Mikelson ? and 3rd because Tiger's twice a good, just ridiculous
Jack's great. But there's just no comparison to Tiger. He changed the game.

Reactions: UTSuave’
I don’t know if many people have addressed this yet. Is there anyway this is pursued? SIAP.

He's from Georgia and has a connection to Tennessee because of Tee and Velus. It's concerning that he hasn't played in 2 years, but I don't know how many options we will have to get TEs for the upcoming season.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

Your son will be the best, even though I don’t have a clue about the golf 🙂. The belief of a parent carries over.

He's from Georgia and has a connection to Tennessee because of Tee and Velus. It's concerning that he hasn't played in 2 years, but I don't know how many options we will have to get TEs for the upcoming season.
That was my line of thinking as well. I’m not sure how the #’s shake out though. That’s never been something I’ve kept up with too regularly.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
from VQ

Tour average for winning after a solo 54 hole lead is 44%. Tiger’s is 96%.

Collin Morikowa started his career with 22 straight made cuts. Tiger started his career with 25 straight made cuts, won 6 times, including 2 majors. He won 43 times before his 2nd missed cut.

Morikowa now has more wins (2) than missed cuts (1). For 15 years, Tiger had more majors than missed cuts.

In 1999 and 2000, Tiger won in Ohio 6 times. During that same time frame, the Cleveland Browns only won twice in the state of Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back