'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

my buddy got kicked in nuts so hard as a kid. the coil descended and wrapped around itself.

the squirrel looks uncomfortable.

Da fook you just say......don't make it in simpler language don't think it gets any worse sounding than something that sounds bad and still makes you go uuugghhh......I'll just say ouch.

Da fook you just say......don't make it in simpler language don't think it gets any worse sounding than something that sounds bad and still makes you go uuugghhh......I'll just say ouch.

According to the interwebs, it occurs when you literally get that nut kicked back up into your body. Just in this instance the coil wrapped around itself.

He said its pain you cant even imagine.

Reactions: tennvols77
At this point, it would be very disappointing to me if Mondon wasn’t a Vol. He is extremely close with the Tennessee staff and some players ( Henry T, Keyshawn Lawrence, and Harrison Bailey )

Would bring a Smael to my face
You’re doing it right, sir! Would absolutely bring a Smael to mine as well. He’s a next level type of elite athlete. His film alone tells you that. He’s so versatile, powerful, and agile. Something else that’s interesting is that he’s very developed already physically but you know he’s gonna grow even more especially in a good S&C program.

Reactions: StoVol

VN Store

Back