Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) Coming summer 2020

Well looks like we won't get a medieval Japan Assassin's Creed game for the next 10 years or so, because this will probably be tough to top.

About to give it a shot. Looks incredible from what I’ve seen, which is limited. Don’t wanna spoil it for myself.

Getting this when my bonus comes in, unless reviews are real bad.

I've been looking forward to it for a long, long time.

Most reviews seem favorable, but just don't wanna drop 60 on it lol

I really want to play this one. I haven't bought it yet, because No Man's Sky got it's hooks in me. "Ghosts" will be my next game. We'll see how long it takes me to get there

Last edited:
I really want to play this one. I haven't bought it yet, because No Man's Sky got it's hooks in me. "Ghosts" will be my next game. We'll see how long it takes me to get there

Haven't played NMS since they added multiplayer. What changes have they made?

Haven't played NMS since they added multiplayer. What changes have they made?
It's hard to list them all. I just picked it up a few months ago. Recently, they've added mechs, derelict ship missions, and cross play between PC, PS4 and Xbox.

Reactions: zhangliao04
It's hard to list them all. I just picked it up a few months ago. Recently, they've added mechs, derelict ship missions, and cross play between PC, PS4 and Xbox.

I just checked out the game's website. Wow, they have added quite a bit of stuff to the game since I last played (update 1.4, I believe). I may have to check it out again.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I just checked out the game's website. Wow, they have added quite a bit of stuff to the game since I last played (update 1.4, I believe). I may have to check it out again.
It's a lot of fun now. Probably the best comeback story in the industry this gen.

It's a lot of fun now. Probably the best comeback story in the industry this gen.

I remember being excited about the game and then about 2 hours in feeling like I messed up and needed to go back hah. I agree, they have done wonders with the game since launch. I honestly don't remember much of the story.

Reactions: LouderVol
I remember being excited about the game and then about 2 hours in feeling like I messed up and needed to go back hah. I agree, they have done wonders with the game since launch. I honestly don't remember much of the story.
They have stream lined a lot of the early game and re worked the story a bit from what I understand. It seems like they are getting a surge in new players as well. I kind of pick at the main quest line. I spent most of Saturday night fleet building and only did one story mission.

They have stream lined a lot of the early game and re worked the story a bit from what I understand. It seems like they are getting a surge in new players as well. I kind of pick at the main quest line. I spent most of Saturday night fleet building and only did one story mission.

I have quite a bit of stuff so I really don't want to start over. But then I won't know what is going on in the story hah. I have a S ship and I think an S carrier as well. And now you can upgrade the carrier's storage? Heck yes.

I have quite a bit of stuff so I really don't want to start over. But then I won't know what is going on in the story hah. I have a S ship and I think an S carrier as well. And now you can upgrade the carrier's storage? Heck yes.
Yep, you can finally recolor the thing too.

That's the kind I wanted at S-Class. I just never found one at that level. I have one that is long, slender and with a huge sphere at one end. I really like my starship. Are these organic ships worth getting?
People seem to like them. I haven't done the quest yet though.

I found out how to farm S class capital ships. It took several hours, but I ground that one out. It's all about getting the random encounter where you jump into a space battle when you first enter a system from FTL.

Reactions: zhangliao04
I’m enjoying this game so far, but how it got all the way through development without anyone seeing the necessity for a lock-on system is beyond me. Fighting multiple enemies at once without being able to lock on to one is terrible.

I’m enjoying this game so far, but how it got all the way through development without anyone seeing the necessity for a lock-on system is beyond me. Fighting multiple enemies at once without being able to lock on to one is terrible.

Yeah that seems to be the most common complaint from people playing it. I've decided to wait and play this on PS5. Maybe they will patch in a lock on system by then.

VN Store

Back