Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) Coming summer 2020

I’m enjoying this game so far, but how it got all the way through development without anyone seeing the necessity for a lock-on system is beyond me. Fighting multiple enemies at once without being able to lock on to one is terrible.
That's actually how I prefer fighting. I've never been a fan of the lock on system.

I remember being excited about the game and then about 2 hours in feeling like I messed up and needed to go back hah. I agree, they have done wonders with the game since launch. I honestly don't remember much of the story.
They have stream lined a lot of the early game and re worked the story a bit from what I understand. It seems like they are getting a surge in new players as well. I kind of pick at the main quest line. I spent most of Saturday night fleet building and only did one story mission.
NMS now has a quest line?

It sort of has two. The Atlas path and The Artemis path. They are pretty short actually. But that can get you to the Center and on to the next galaxy if you want. I'm near the end of the Artemis path right now.

It sort of has two. The Atlas path and The Artemis path. They are pretty short actually. But that can get you to the Center and on to the next galaxy if you want. I'm near the end of the Artemis path right now.

Wait, there are more galaxies? lol geez. They really have updated this game.

Also, I logged on to my save yesterday and got back to my base. EVERYTHING is turned off now. I have so much stuff that I need to figure out what to do about power if I really start playing again. Just a mess right now as I had a farming system to make this item or items that costed a north of 10 mil per item. That was my money-making machine. I don't even remember what those items were they've probably taken them out of the game now.

Wait, there are more galaxies? lol geez. They really have updated this game.

Also, I logged on to my save yesterday and got back to my base. EVERYTHING is turned off now. I have so much stuff that I need to figure out what to do about power if I really start playing again. Just a mess right now as I had a farming system to make this item or items that costed a north of 10 mil per item. That was my money-making machine. I don't even remember what those items were they've probably taken them out of the game now.
Yeah, there are like 250 with 4 or 5 different sets of characteristics. You can still warp to your old bases, in the old galaxy though.

I usually use either solar or magnetic power. I currently build circuit boards for cash. A buddy does stasis chambers which make crazy money. But I'm not there yet.

Yeah, there are like 250 with 4 or 5 different sets of characteristics. You can still warp to your old bases, in the old galaxy though.

I usually use either solar or magnetic power. I currently build circuit boards for cash. A buddy does stasis chambers which make crazy money. But I'm not there yet.

I'm pretty sure the stasis devices are what I was synthesizing to make my money. Crazy amount of dough in one round of synthesizing.

I'm pretty sure the stasis devices are what I was synthesizing to make my money. Crazy amount of dough in one round of synthesizing.
That's the one, I got the name wrong. My buddy hoooked me up with a bunch. I netted a couple billion units out of it. I haven't needed money in a minute so I haven't bothered trying to build a farm to make them yet.

That's the one, I got the name wrong. My buddy hoooked me up with a bunch. I netted a couple billion units out of it. I haven't needed money in a minute so I haven't bothered trying to build a farm to make them yet.

I have no idea what is considered a ton of money now. I have 1.25 bil credits. Need a better carrier from the S-Class but also need to build a ton of power sources now.

Also, @Freak can you move the No Man's Sky talk in this thread to the NMS thread? Sorry for hijacking this thread with talk on another game.

Was really trying to wait and buy this as I have so much other stuff I am playing, but folded last night. Only 2 hours in this game and the story (which some say is weak) and combat have me pulled in. I feel connected to this game

Was really trying to wait and buy this as I have so much other stuff I am playing, but folded last night. Only 2 hours in this game and the story (which some say is weak) and combat have me pulled in. I feel connected to this game

Is it very much like Sekiro?

No not at all. Battle system is a bit more clunky, and nowhere near as difficult. Though I will admit I’ve died several times, archers in this game are brutal.

More clunky...like Kindom Come: Deliverance? Never played it, just heard it was pretty clunky.

More clunky...like Kindom Come: Deliverance? Never played it, just heard it was pretty clunky.

I’ve never played Kingdom Come.

I’ll say this: yes the fighting is clunky, but give it a few hours and it really grows on you. The first few hours of the combat will seem dull and repetitive but if you play through it, you’ll get more skills and more diverse enemies you need to attack with more strategy.

It’s a good game and very worth buying. The exploration and story in this game so far are really addictive.

I was torn at first (critic reviews are meh), but after seeing user reviews I'm picking it up tomorrow

Depends on what $60 is worth to you. I'm enjoying the game

Is the exploration good? I need good exploration in open world games. Like is there a lot of things to find and see? How is the world designed in general?

Is the exploration good? I need good exploration in open world games. Like is there a lot of things to find and see? How is the world designed in general?

Exploration is top notch. I don’t see how this was labeled a 30 hour game. I must be 15 hours in and I’m pretty sure I’ve barely scratched the surface.

There are some really cool touches they put on this game. You will wander into some villages that seem peaceful enough until you realize the Mongels (bad guys) have taken over the village and have people held hostage in their homes. Take the village back and it will return to normal society.

Also the directional guide in this game is really clever. No more markers on a mini-map, in this game you literally follow the direction the wind blows to your destination, it’s really cool.

Reactions: UTK
Exploration is top notch. I don’t see how this was labeled a 30 hour game. I must be 15 hours in and I’m pretty sure I’ve barely scratched the surface.

There are some really cool touches they put on this game. You will wander into some villages that seem peaceful enough until you realize the Mongels (bad guys) have taken over the village and have people held hostage in their homes. Take the village back and it will return to normal society.

Also the directional guide in this game is really clever. No more markers on a mini-map, in this game you literally follow the direction the wind blows to your destination, it’s really cool.

Yeah the more I hear, the more I like. I have quite the backlog atm, but I'll probably pick this up in the next couple months or so at the very least.

I'm planning on picking this game up in the next month or so. I have a couple of games i'm still playing at the moment

Finally got it. Love it already. I am actually really enjoying the fighting mechanics.

I've been playing this the last week. It's fun and seems to be a good game. However, it gets really repetitive rather quickly.

A ton of stuff to do here for sure. Seems huge.

Reactions: UTK

VN Store

Back