Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was messin with you. Bad juju was an exotic pulse rifle in destiny that had a perk that helped you get your super back. Me and Freak and a few other guys on here used to raid and stuff. Figured one of them might see it and laugh
I thought the bad juju was the one that auto reloaded after kills. It does seem like you could use it in combination with one of the classes to get your super back quicker though.

Most likely hybrid, indica dominate, I prefer. They are really getting away from that as more science is suggesting that actual terpenes are the key for each individual. Where as something that works for you, will notwork for me. I have had this happen on alot of strains I have got, that my friends like it but it does nothing to me. I hate any purple, I have yet to come across some that does the job. I like skunk, orangey, the best for nite time. And fruity notes during the daytime.
Took us a long time to find strains that we like. I don’t smoke much, hardly at all tbh, but if I do, Durban poison is all I’ll do.

I thought the bad juju was the one that auto reloaded after kills. It does seem like you could use it in combination with one of the classes to get your super back quicker though.
It did that too, which is why I was always using it, then nova bomb, rinse repeat

• Exotic perk: String of Curses – kills with Bad Juju will increase damage for a short time, refill the magazine, and give you super energy based on the strength of the String of Curses shot”

Reactions: Freak
You know they wholesale it in bigger quantities... like they don’t price out g prices to 1/8, 1/4, halves and zips. Usually you can get an 1/8 for like 25-40, 1/4 for 50-70, halves for like 120, zips for 200-220. At the end of the day your guy is bending you over. Trust me I know this because I lived in CO for years and they have some of the best flower in the country. This dude is probably snagging a LB at like 3k which means he’s getting them at about 190/oz. You’re getting got so bad.
in his defense, I personally have had to pay exuberant prices before just in order to get where I wanted to go, so to speak. It was either that or waste 50 to 100 on some chit that did nothing but make me mad that I even got it in the first place. So you can get gotten on different fronts. Remember looks can be deceiving, I always follow my nose, it never lies. Kind of what I was saying earlier about the terpene profile, once you know what works for you, your nose remembers it and will let you know if it's good for You or not.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
It did that too, which is why I was always using it, then nova bomb, rinse repeat

• Exotic perk: String of Curses – kills with Bad Juju will increase damage for a short time, refill the magazine, and give you super energy based on the strength of the String of Curses shot”
Good times.

They brought it back in D2. Don’t think the super fill is nearly as aggressive as it was though. Seems like the original would fill super in 15 or so kills. Use it with a Titan defender and have endless bubbles. Glorious.

Reactions: StoVol
I've been hesitating to post this, but I guess this is a good time as it relates to your point.

I just found out last week that I have prostate cancer. I go in next week for a bone scan and CT scan to see if it has spread. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't handled it well at all; disappointed in how scared, pessimistic, and sad I've been. I've seen the stats.

Please pray.
@OrangeSC
Praying for you. I just went through that. My bone scan was good and I opted to have surgery and remove my prostrate. I had surgery on June 22. I went back on June the 29th and things look good, but I have to go back at the end of this month for another checkup.
I know exactly how you feel. There is no good options. It's either removal or radiation. I'll pray that your scan comes back good and you will just have to decide how to proceed from there. I wanted it out of my body so it wouldn't metastasize. I had to really trust God was going to take care of me, but thinking about the what ifs and mortality was a struggle. It's hard not to look at the consequences of both options of treatment and not think that both of them sucks, but atleast there are ways with modern medicine to cope with some of that.

Imagine there is a football season. Who takes on a bigger role. Let’s leave out the obvious stars that played a decently big role this year (To’oto’o, Morris, Wright, Gray, etc)
-Josh Palmer should probably be in that group but he’s shown all the flashes of a WR1. He’s just been behind Calloway, Jennings. I’m almost expecting 1000 yard. Guarantano seemed to rely on him when Jennings was out.
-Jaylen McCollough was one of my favorite recruits in his class. Guy looked great at blitzing as well as coverage. Don’t forget his two picks in the orange and white game. I have a lot of confidence in a secondary with Thompson, Taylor, Shamburger, McCullough, Flowers, Burrell, with Lawrence, Fields or Slaughter making a name for himself
-Some TE. Someone’s gotta step up. My pick is Fant or Warren. Maybe Lowe. Idk enough about them so imma try not to talk outta my ass
-Not positive who’s going to be the man at DT but there are lots of guys I can see taking that next step. Gooden, Simmons, but my money’s on Emerson. Maybe not this year but I have a lot of faith in Omari Thomas. His highlights remind me of Shy Tuttle.
Thoughts? Just wanna talk about something else

Last edited:
Imagine there is a football season. Who takes on a bigger role. Let’s leave out the obvious stars that played a decently big role this year (To’oto’o, Morris, Wright, Gray, etc)
-Josh Palmer should probably be in that group but he’s shown all the flashes of a WR1. He’s just been behind Calloway, Jennings. I’m almost expecting 1000 yard. Guarantano seemed to rely on him when Jennings was out. Byrd is looking for a bigger season too.
-Jaylen McCollough was one of my favorite recruits in his class. Guy looked great at blitzing as well as coverage. Don’t forget his two picks in the orange and white game. I have a lot of confidence in a secondary with Thompson, Taylor, Shamburger, McCullough, Flowers, Burrell etc
-Some TE. Someone’s gotta step up. My pick is Fant or Warren. Maybe Lowe. Idk enough about them so imma try not to talk outta my ass
-Not positive who’s going to be the man at DT but there are lots of guys I can see taking that next step. Gooden, Simmons, but my money’s on Emerson. Maybe not this year but I have a lot of faith in Omari Thomas. His highlights remind me of Shy Tuttle.
Thoughts? Just wanna talk about something else
Agreed with everything you said...except Byrd graduated.

Would love to take my kids there or to Laramie.
I think coming into Boulder from Denver is so cool. You come over that hill and there it is down in that valley at the foot of the Flatirons. I got a pic from my hotel balcony one time right at sunrise..The Flatirons were literally glowing bright orange..it was spectacular.

Laramie does not have any spectacular views, but it is a cool town.

Agreed with everything you said...except Byrd graduated.
Thanks for the info. Edit incoming. Also didn’t include pass rushers because there’s lots of names to throw out (Crouch, Harrison, Butler. Bennett) that you might as well throw a dart, but I still expect all to contribute. Just who’s the guy

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I'm blaming the consistent spreading of this damn virus directly on the ones that are not following CDC guidelines. Thanks for all you have done MF'ers. Keeping economy going backwards. Maybe no football. People getting hospitalized and some die. It ain't from the ones using their heads and listening to PROFESSIONALS. F*** Facebook, Twitter, and any other misinformation platform. I want our regular lives back. F*** your freedoms we have a serious issue called a Pandemic going on.
THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN IS IF WE ALL PLAY ON THE SAME TEAM. God bless America. Love you all, let's all row in the same direction, cause we are all in the same boat.

Why does the CDC say it’s no longer and epidemic? Why is the mortality rate keep decreasing while we have so many positive cases? We are getting herd immunity and not as many dying but the world is ending because main stream media and the Twitter say so.

Why does the CDC say it’s no longer and epidemic? Why is the mortality rate keep decreasing while we have so many positive cases? We are getting herd immunity and not as many dying but the world is ending because main stream media and the Twitter say so.

That first sentence is a false Facebook article claim. Please check against multiple sources before spreading bad info. CDC doesn't use mortality rates in determining what is or isn't an epidemic.

Point is to micro chip you.

109123285_10221796769085092_3517649815049104387_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back