Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass production... vs having dairy cows and a few meat cows on your farm. Blame the cows, but trace it back to the humans as prime source of any and all environmental issues.
Humans cause mass flooding which will divert a river destroying multiple ecosystems while creating new ones? Dang we're powerful

Honest question but isn’t the mortality rate going down because increased testing is identifying more cases with mild or no symptoms? Previously, identified cases were predominantly those with severe symptoms, who are much more likely to die than the former group. Maybe I’m wrong, but that makes sense to me
Doesn’t it seem odd that some people who get it have zero symptoms while others die? It doesn’t make any sense. The testing was rushed to market and is giving way too many false positives and negatives. We should only be testing people who show symptoms and looking at the hospitalization and death rates to see how bad the pandemic is. I know too many people who have had false positives (my wife and newborn included). I truly believe that the people with zero symptoms do not have covid and had false tests, but we cannot lose billions in recalling tests so they won’t say the tests are extremely fallible. If you got the flu, you could die from it or at least have some mild symptoms. I highly doubt anyone who has had covid (something your body has zero immunity to) could have zero symptoms. But this is all just my opinion. I read that if everyone would wear a mask for one to two months, we could end this pandemic. I wish we all would so we can get back to normal life if that is true. And I am a firm believer in less government and people getting back to work...

About 97% of people 40 and younger
It’s actually literally around 45% of Americans that get their news from Facebook which is pretty wild.
Also, interesting Facebook fact - only 10% of Facebook users are from the US and Canada. Asian-Pacific users make up 43% of Facebook’s unique monthly users

If governments and corporations have microchips with power sources that they can inject through the tip of a needle... we have soooooo many more problems. That level of miniaturization will lead to a grey goo existential threat shortly.
They have microchips as small as a piece of pepper now. Easily injectable through a needle, and can be activated through microwaves.

Reactions: Pacer92
Why does the CDC say it’s no longer and epidemic? Why is the mortality rate keep decreasing while we have so many positive cases? We are getting herd immunity and not as many dying but the world is ending because main stream media and the Twitter say so.
Damn bruh you seem very misinformed. And if you have not heard this yet the antibodies only last for a small amount of time, then you will likely get it again if exposed. The vaccines are a joke. There will be no herd immunity. Need to get right with lord, is all you can really do. I believe it is a test on humanity.

Excellent. Eating cow is one of the main contributors. Their daggum methane is killing the layers. Still surprised no big pharma has come up with an anti-gas medicine for cattle.

SMH..I wonder how the world ever dealt with the massive poop from dinosaurs..

Damn bruh you seem very misinformed. And if you have not heard this yet the antibodies only last for a small amount of time, then you will likely get it again if exposed. The vaccines are a joke. There will be no herd immunity. Need to get right with lord, is all you can really do. I believe it is a test on humanity.
Some of us are failing bigly.

Reactions: drvenner and T Dog
It’s actually literally around 45% of Americans that get their news from Facebook which is pretty wild.
Also, interesting Facebook fact - only 10% of Facebook users are from the US and Canada. Asian-Pacific users make up 43% of Facebook’s unique monthly users

Facebook is the den of idiots

Doesn’t it seem odd that some people who get it have zero symptoms while others die? It doesn’t make any sense.

Everyone is different physiologically and everyone reacts to almost anything and everything differently. Whether dealing in medicines to help or cure, to the drugs used to put you under from an anesthesiologist, to foods and to reactions to ant or bee stings etc.......

Thus, while trying to do any cookie cutter type of response is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back