Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on watching Hamilton this weekend, have been hearing good things about it from both sides of the aisle for years now, glad Disney is putting it on.

Would highly recommend the John Adams miniseries that ran on HBO back in 2008. Best dramatization of the American Revolution and early years of the Republic that I have ever seen.

Guys, I think he just refers to himself as the GataDawg to be a good sport. There’s too much frustration directed at this humanitarian.

Reactions: scvolfan7
I plan on watching Hamilton this weekend, have been hearing good things about it from both sides of the aisle for years now, glad Disney is putting it on.

Would highly recommend the John Adams miniseries that ran on HBO back in 2008. Best dramatization of the American Revolution and early years of the Republic that I have ever seen.
Got HBO Max...and a lot of dead time at work this weekend.

For everyone worried about football in America just look to England and the EPL (or Europe and soccer in general). They are showing that major sport competitions can be played....but we might have to suck it up that no one will be there in person.

And I’m personally fine with there being sports, even if I can’t go to a stadium to watch them.
This. Been watching for a month. They are proving it can work.

I think at this point if we do have football in the fall, there won’t be any fans period.
Saw a player's (think Arizona or ASU) Tweet yesterday about putting their health at risk so millions are not lost but players not getting paid. Was retweeted by a Tennessee player. So I don't see how they can play without some fans in the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back