Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha oh lord I need to see it
Well folks, it’s time to bid adieu. I’ve officially hit the transfer portal.

Some know that my wife Alex finished residency last month and we actually moved to NYC a few weeks ago. This has been in the works for a long while, and my final day at Volquest concludes with tomorrow’s pod.

I have all sorts of great stories and memories over the last three years working with Hubbs, AP and Rob. When they approached me about joining the team I didn’t hesitate because I knew how strong of a foothold they had on the market. In the three seasons since, I believe we’ve only built upon that. This site has grown tremendously and will continue to do so.

Some of my staples pieces won’t be around anymore, but just like when I joined the team, this place will evolve. It will adapt. Change can be good. The recruiting coverage here remains second to none.

I know the world is grim right now, but hopefully we have a real season this fall so you guys can keep poking the bear and taunting the mods! I’ll pop in every now and then just to make sure a couple of y’all are still yelling into a bucket and posting 30A recs.

Thank you for all the many kind comments and insults. It’s been a ride.

GataDawg out.
#BringBackPaul​

His mom passed a while ago. Invol is doing fine. He took a break from the board for a while. I just talked to him first of the week, and he was heading back to Kville from a work-related trip.
Yes that is correct. For some reason I remember the last time he was on I thought he said his Dad was having health problems but I could be mistaken on that.

Yes. He’s gone.

giphy.gif

Why?

Never understood the hate
Why?
We explained it to you. And it had nothing to do with politics which I didn't even know. He has a strong dislike for our program while liking our rivals, and it managed to come out. There are ways to report positive things while bringing in something negative. He is good at it.

I didn’t say anything about it because I had to make plans. My daughter-in-law had to get tested for Covid-19 last Saturday, because she was sick, couldn’t breathe and had just got back from Murtle Beach and because I had been around them, had to self quarantine from the time I had been around them. Results came back just now, negative. God is good 🙏
All the time.

Why?
We explained it to you. And it had nothing to do with politics which I didn't even know. He has a strong dislike for our program while liking our rivals, and it managed to come out. There are ways to report positive things while bringing in something negative. He is good at it.

And again... Drag him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back