'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Mondon can see Henry T had more success than Pappoe. I would be lying if I didn't say I wish Pappoe was starting next to Henry T.
I know who Owen is, simply cause I’m in here so much.
But why is he constantly brought up, besides the obvious, us, then cabin shyt.
Is he a star at Auburn now?

I know who Owen is, simply cause I’m in here so much.
But why is he constantly brought up, besides the obvious, us, then cabin shyt.
Is he a star at Auburn now?
He's not a star, but he had a very productive Freshman year. He's just people's golden boy for when they want to say why we should be scared of Auburn in recruiting. Reality it Pruitt is about 50/50 with Auburn in recruiting battles and we have done very well in the 2021 class with recruiting battles with Auburn (Salter, Brooks, Brown, Nixon, probably more)

His O line didn’t help. It was a mismatch from the beginning. He got the hell beat out of him.

But that’s my point Worley wasn’t suited for butches offense at all and putting Dobbs in instead would have been a better fit because even with a bad Oline he would have masked those issues because of his awareness and ability to run.Worley had none of that.dobbs ability masked a lot of The offenses issues and he even had some of the same Oline Worley had.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
He's not a star, but he had a very productive Freshman year. He's just people's golden boy for when they want to say why we should be scared of Auburn in recruiting. Reality it Pruitt is about 50/50 with Auburn in recruiting battles and we have done very well in the 2021 class with recruiting battles with Auburn (Salter, Brooks, Brown, Nixon, probably more)
Thank you very much for the response.

But that’s my point Worley wasn’t suited for butches offense at all and putting Dobbs in instead would have been a better fit because even with a bad Oline he would have masked those issues because of his awareness and ability to run.Worley had none of that.dobbs ability masked a lot of The offenses issues and he even had some of the same Oline Worley had.
You’re right, easy for me to say now, I went to several home games that year and saw the carnage with Worley under center. Kid looked lost. It was a mismatch all season.

VN Store

Back