'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

tenor.gif

Reactions: gainesvol82
But as I have said previously....we have been ahead of the pack here for a while but I still believe he has told us and another that he is coming so we will see which one sticks. My heart and gut say he is being genuiune. He was pretty forthcoming with a few things so I tend to trust him based on what I mentioned about him in the past.

1593713271199.gif
Listen for what is worth...🍾
But as I have said previously....we have been ahead of the pack here for a while but I still believe he has told us and another that he is coming so we will see which one sticks. My heart and gut say he is being genuiune. He was pretty forthcoming with a few things so I tend to trust him based on what I mentioned about him in the past.
I also think the other he told was UGA..so this auburn chatter may be him keeping the process going to not spoil all the fun. Remember these kids want their announcement to make a splash so I suspect the drama and chatter to only increase as we get closer

I also think the other he told was UGA..so this auburn chatter may be him keeping the process going to not spoil all the fun. Remember these kids want their announcement to make a splash so I suspect the drama and chatter to only increase as we get closer

Somebody will get pissy and leak it early. Ole woman visor himself most likely

VN Store

Back