Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
China and any other country with a billion people is a cesspool idk why the media nor politicians ever hold them accountable for being corrupt and totally ignoring human rights.
havent we? i thought we has imposed sanctions in past for human rights abuses?

The Times-Free Press here in Chattanooga has an article out today on Cade Mays:

Mays, the son of former Tennessee All-SEC guard Kevin Mays, made six starts at right guard for Georgia last season, two starts at left guard and two starts at right tackle. He was the starting left tackle for the Bulldogs during their 26-14 dumping of Baylor, when starting tackles Andrew Thomas and Isaiah Wilson elected to bypass the bowl to focus on the NFL draft.

In Georgia's 27-0 whipping of Missouri last November, Mays was needed for significant time at center.

Mays won the Charley Trippi Award for his versatile ways during Georgia's team gala in December. During the 2018 season, he made seven starts, played 75% of Georgia's offensive snaps in conference games, and earned freshman All-America honors.

Tennessee's Cade Mays expected to make 'seamless transition' despite scratched spring

I can't "like" this enough and I'm a dog person. But, like someone else posted, perfect form on that tackle and the size/power to drive him backwards
Same here I’m a dog person, I thought it was pretty good but after @engineerVOL studied the film he took it to another level. I’ve been rolling. Mans got skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back