Nembhard To Transfer To Gonzaga

Not to be ugly, but why is this thread even on VolNation? I guess I have missed something or have we just run out of "UT" things to talk about?

Reactions: iKrager
Not to be ugly, but why is this thread even on VolNation? I guess I have missed something or have we just run out of "UT" things to talk about?

You mean the BBF. There is an Around the NCAA Forum on VolNation that it probably will be moved to after the TN Basketball posters have primed the convro.

Reactions: savannahfan
Never saw the hype in him as a HC.
I think people see where he came from, he was a young coach, and Florida wanted to find and build the next Billy Donovan. He had a great W-L record.
year one: 18-16 (5th place conf)
year two: 27-7 (T-1st)
year three: 29-3 (1st)
year four: 27-9 (1st)
never went to the NCAA tourney and only got to the NIT Semifinals as the highest achievement.
I personally; always wanted Brad Underwood after his two seasons winning 30+ games at Stephen F Austin and getting in the tourney 3 years in a row.

I think people see where he came from, he was a young coach, and Florida wanted to find and build the next Billy Donovan. He had a great W-L record.
year one: 18-16 (5th place conf)
year two: 27-7 (T-1st)
year three: 29-3 (1st)
year four: 27-9 (1st)
never went to the NCAA tourney and only got to the NIT Semifinals as the highest achievement.
I personally; always wanted Brad Underwood after his two seasons winning 30+ games at Stephen F Austin and getting in the tourney 3 years in a row.
In 3 years at Illinois he’s sub .500 and yet to make the NCAAT or even NIT

VN Store

Back