Nembhard To Transfer To Gonzaga

iKrager

Never saw the hype in him as a HC.
I think people see where he came from, he was a young coach, and Florida wanted to find and build the next Billy Donovan. He had a great W-L record.
year one: 18-16 (5th place conf)
year two: 27-7 (T-1st)
year three: 29-3 (1st)
year four: 27-9 (1st)
never went to the NCAA tourney and only got to the NIT Semifinals as the highest achievement.
I personally; always wanted Brad Underwood after his two seasons winning 30+ games at Stephen F Austin and getting in the tourney 3 years in a row.

bleedingTNorange

I think people see where he came from, he was a young coach, and Florida wanted to find and build the next Billy Donovan. He had a great W-L record.
year one: 18-16 (5th place conf)
year two: 27-7 (T-1st)
year three: 29-3 (1st)
year four: 27-9 (1st)
never went to the NCAA tourney and only got to the NIT Semifinals as the highest achievement.
I personally; always wanted Brad Underwood after his two seasons winning 30+ games at Stephen F Austin and getting in the tourney 3 years in a row.
In 3 years at Illinois he’s sub .500 and yet to make the NCAAT or even NIT

walkenvol

Just goes to show what a crap shoot it is hiring mid major coaches to p5 schools. Same as canning competitive coaches because you’ve become frustrated by not winning the championship lately as you may well get something worse - just ask Texas basketball post Barnes or Tennessee football post Fulmer.

VN Store

Sponsors