Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew it. I get everybody’s on edge right now, but I really hate this instant culture we live in.

Exactly!!...social media and the news outlets are the issue what use to take weeks to spread takes seconds...it’s crazy to step back and take notice just how much the world we once knew has changed.👀

Are these actual things they're considering or just a mock up?

I like the black shirts with orange letters they wore against South Carolina and the orange pants. They needed black stripes on the orange pants though instead of white.

I struggle with the helmets though. The white with orange T and stripe looked off in the SC game. I don't think I like the white with black letters. I'd probably rather have black helmets with an orange T and stripe.
Gotta have a white helmet. Love white helmets. The paint of your opponent on there is beyond reproach.

Reactions: triadvolfan
Orange needs to be somewhere in the unis.

Straight orange and black look too Halloweeny. What about a checkered T on black helmets?

31va8A2pmzL._AC_.jpg

“starting a conversation” might be number one on my most hated list of virtue signaling phrases.

Makes you wonder how many times he walked past that “noose” and decided to use that poor pulley rope as a talking point Just because “racism ” is a hot topic right now In American.S**t like that is what divides this country even further! It’s not for a “cause” it’s to be relevant in the spotlight! f*** that s**t dude!

What if someone had burned down someone’s house? Gunned down people at the track for this?

Believable deepfake videos are right around the corner to really help this thing go off the rails.

What makes it even worse is bubba was eating this S**t up coming out and saying smart A$$ comments like yesterday “sorry I’m not wearing my mask but I just wanted to you see that I’m still smiling” or some BS like that and in the end it wasn’t just recently put in there by anyone and it had been in there since last year so essentially dude was talking to himself what a big SNAFU!...like seriously think of how many times he walk past that before it dawned on him that “hey!” This right here will get me some attention. Lol it’s just comical at this point and he’s likely lost his career over it like Justin did.

Makes you wonder how many times he walked past that “noose” and decided to use that poor pulley rope as a talking point Just because “racism ” is a hot topic right now In American.S**t like that is what divides this country even further! It’s not for a “cause” it’s to be relevant in the spotlight! f*** that s**t dude!
Yep as emotional as he was and with what the rope was I’m beginning to wonder if he knew what he was doing and is an attention whore
So are all garage door ropes nooses now
I mean what the **** Is going on right now
Kinda getting rediculous and repetitive And becoming way too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back