Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mutt fans on 247 say Kirby about to get commitments from James Williams and Tony Grimes. There is just no way in hell they ain't paying these kids.

Based off your posts in this thread and Mims thread you appear to believe what georgia fans say but not what Tennessee fans say, interesting.

Wow...I’m really surprised to see Nigel Warrior ranked that high. I knew that he progressed throughout the season but always thought he was more of an average safety. I still wonder how his lack of speed is going to effect his NFL career but it looks like someone may have gotten a steal.

So has mine. I could see where asthma, etc. would be a problem. Didn't realize they were linking it with blood clots. But considering I am on 2 different blood thinners, I think the low immune system would be my biggest concern.
I had heard rumors but it was unable to find corroborating printed evidence that the thing that is killing most of the younger victims of covid-19 was blood clotting problems. When I had an allergy sore throat,I got worried I had it and made plans to start popping full strength aspirin just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetasSoda
Wow...I’m really surprised to see Nigel Warrior ranked that high. I knew that he progressed throughout the season but always thought he was more of an average safety. I still wonder how his lack of speed is going to effect his NFL career but it looks like someone may have gotten a steal.
I believe someone got a steal in both him and Bituli

A FL recruit that had to go JUCO who responded to RK on Twitter. He's not a kid, and he asked for it IMO....said something about Tennessee.
Thanks, if someone came up with a “Twitter language to English” translation pamphlet, they would make millions. I’m comfortable in saying, there’s enough of us old people that would need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back