Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotline is awesome as well. What were they charging? I saw 15-16 for a 4 pack which is reasonable.
Yeah, they generally run 15-20 for a 4 pack depending on the availability of the beer. Bearded Iris is phenomenal, my only issue with them coming from how when you’ve had a lot of their IPAs they start getting hard to tell apart.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Its my Birthday today so first of all you HAVE TO be nice to me and tell me how valuable I am to this board. Lavish praises upon me of my wisdom that I contribute to all you MORANS! Or just give me one commitment Mondon or Mims and we can call it a day.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Nowadays, it’s impossible to say, “we need to move forward and unfortunately there will be some who don’t make it” without people taking it as “I hate everyone and want them to die.”

It is unfortunate, but the best hand we can play is to move forward and keep working on treatment and vaccine tests.
Exactly....the thing that pisses me off is the jerks that say that dumb **** either don't give a crap about the real cost of the lockdowns to billions of lives in mortality and material..or they are just too stupid to understand it.

The cost of this will never be fully calculated...because there are too many power grabbing scumbags with too much invested in this insanity to ever let it be really known...beginning with the scumbag media.

I think he lives to be abrasive and against the grain & social norms. Also makes someone way less interesting and in turn you listen less to what they say & disregard it.
It is an act, he his not as big an ahole as he puts on now. Those of us who have been here a long time remember what he is really like..

It made me mad for a while, but I have started to figure he uses this place like I do..it is cathartic.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
I guess I’ll be sticking to wine and more highly distributed micro brews. As an example, I’m a fan of Bell’s Brewery Two Hearted Ale (an American IPA for about $19.50 for a 12 pack at Total Wine) and their Kalamazoo Stout ($11.99 per six pack at Total Wine). Those are less than half the price of the Bearded Iris, and I think they are of similar quality. They obviously have much higher production to be able to service a retailer the size of Total Wine, but that enables them to significantly drive down their direct and indirect costs per bottle resulting in a massive pricing differential. As I mentioned previously, it’s the pricing differential that is the issue to me. The Bearded Iris beers were very good.
Coors light is good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back