'21 NC RB Jaylen Wright (Tennessee signee)

I.e. meaning he’s fast as hell, in lay terms. I get so tired of snotty fans that act like combine experts and always have something negative to say about one of our kids. But if it’s someone committed to Georgia, Bama, or Auburn, buddy you just better pencil them right on in for a heisman hopeful or all American. 🙄
Lol right? By their standards Alvin Kamara was slow and a terrible running back 😂, you know since he only posted a 4.53 NFL combine 40 time.....

I.e. meaning he’s fast as hell, in lay terms. I get so tired of snotty fans that act like combine experts and always have something negative to say about one of our kids. But if it’s someone committed to Georgia, Bama, or Auburn, buddy you just better pencil them right on in for a heisman hopeful or all American. 🙄
Speaking of Gojira, I made my wife watch the 1998 movie last night. 😏

Speaking of Gojira, I made my wife watch the 1998 movie last night. 😏
I can’t like this. At all. That ain’t even Godzilla. Hahahahaha. It’s funny that Toho (who owns the rights to that 98 movie now as well) they even renamed it Zilla then killed it off in Godzilla: Final Wars. It went out like a b*tch.

I can’t like this. At all. That ain’t even Godzilla. Hahahahaha. It’s funny that Toho (who owns the rights to that 98 movie now as well) they even renamed it Zilla then killed it off in Godzilla: Final Wars. It went out like a b*tch.
It's awful. I know. She sat there in suspense about what he looked like and when she found out was like "wtf is this!?!?"

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Threw it into VLC with a time encode and, being quite generous, the fastest I got was 4.39. Being...unbiased...it came out to 4.45. If either is accurate to laser timing, that is incredibly fast. We see every NFL combine how much lower "real" 40 times are to reported ones.

*When I hand timed it, I got 4.30 averaging a couple runs.

I will say just watching, he's a definite burner once he gets off the line 2-3 steps. I'd bet his rolling 40 is even stronger. Could make for a great out of the backfield catcher and jet sweep guy I'd say.
The combination of size, speed, vison, agility and just pure football instinct is what always makes a great RB.

Speed is just one factor, even though it is a valuable ability, it is arguably not even the most important one. I have watched too many great RBs who were not burners by any means...guys like Emmitt Smith...to not know that.

Of course the greatest RBs are the ones that have all those aforementioned tools + durability.

Reactions: T Dog
Of course, it is tough to do because you can't really accurately tell when he stops, but I had him between 4.41 and 4.45 pretty consistently. Still pretty fast for a 17 year old kid, but not a chance it was a sub-4.3 run. He's still in the 90th percentile, I'd guess.

Yes, if you like godzilla movies it would be hard Not to like the Pacific Rim franchise also. I like both of them, hope they make a third one with a level 20 kaiju.

I thought the first one was much better than the second.I enjoyed them both,the cast of characters in the first killed it role wise.2nd I get where they were going I just didn’t like it as well.Im interested in seeing if they do a 3rd one myself.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back