'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

I missed that incident. Why did the LSU recruit call him out?
The recruit tweeted that he was the new top recruiter and KW liked it and retweeted. He hadn’t been active in that aspect for about a week and around that same time took down all his Vols stuff. There’s a lot of mockery of grownups trying to interpret kids social media, but they’re not this complex riddle. They’re not subtle. I really don’t think he had a sophisticated plan for July 4. He was one way one week and another the next. Prolly had every intention of being a Vol and then jumped to the Gators in a nanosecond. Only issue is everybody else in his universe aren’t synced. Pruitt’s got enough headaches via every day osmosis to deal with a manufacturer of such.

I’m all about timing, I think the CJP forced his hand
This is one of those times I wish I had been a fly on the wall to know what happened. I can't imagine CJP thinking posting bragging about how much FL wants you and how they are your dream school is acceptable especially after you were committed to them twice. I sure didn't think it was lol.

This is one of those times I wish I had been a fly on the wall to know what happened. I can't imagine CJP thinking posting bragging about how much FL wants you and how they are your dream school is acceptable especially after you were committed to them twice. I sure didn't think it was lol.
Goes against what he wants in the locker room.

At least 1 assistant, plus that analyst or whatever he is that talked smack about Kamar after he committed to UT, acknowledged it. Not that it proves anything, but it’s not like every coach went radio silent

Same thing I noticed as well. Then he deletes his commitment tweet, very strange past 24 hours. I can't imagine FL not accepting his commitment but best of luck to the kid.

Same thing I noticed as well. Then he deletes his commitment tweet, very strange past 24 hours. I can't imagine FL not accepting his commitment but best of luck to the kid.
If they didn’t accept it than I hope it’s a lesson learned to him. I feel like this guy rides off of emotion way too much.

tumblr_o5e23chLui1qhub34o1_400.gifv

Look the kid is a talent, but he also looks like a major league head case. I don't know if we've fully developed player leadership to the point where a negative attitude can be contained rather than spread. If he really is a problem child we don't need the distraction as Pruitt continues building the culture. As I've said before, if you don't really want to be a Vol then we don't need you. So my attitude about this is goodbye, good luck, have a nice life. No negative comments are necessary.

VN Store

Back