'20 GA CB Kamar Wilcoxson (Florida commit x3)

He’s just a kid that likes attention.

What’s the reaction going to be when he re-commits to us?
That doesn't wash. Most kids crave attention. This kid was planning an epic troll of Tennessee fans on July 4th. Any reaction to him de-committing from Florida a 3rd time should start with: "No thanks..."

Reactions: INDEFENSE
That doesn't wash. Most kids crave attention. This kid was planning an epic troll of Tennessee fans on July 4th. Any reaction to him de-committing from Florida a 3rd time should start with: "No thanks..."
😂 What if his July 4th surprise for Tennessee fans was his recommitting to TN after recommitting to FL on Juneteenth. Have to keep the Twitter likes going lol.

264881-d883202b749b0e36e90fcc532a0410e3.jpg

I wouldn't accept his recommit to Florida either, or TN. if he does that again. Even though decent (250 composite) he is not worth the trouble. I said he would flip when he committed and everybody else was "singing his praises. Good thing is there are still a few DB's left in the top 200's, even 100's.

4PF with baby and them....?
I'm assuming Baby is referring to the rapper and 4pf is a saying he coined. It means 4 pockets full referring to all 4 pockets in a pair of pants being filled with money.
So my interpretation is you're scared of competition because our DB room is so full of it

VN Store

Back