Atlanta Police walkout

93414265_10158794066457565_253438512534126592_n.jpg

Can someone explain to me why a town with a population of 8,000 people in WV needs this? And it was given to them free by USA. Stop the militarization of police. Ridiculous.

My guess would be to rescue stranded motorist during blizzards....or for parades.
It's free stuff, my guess is you took free peppermints whether you like them or not.
And it was free so the military could get the newer model.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I would think They do know that. I would say they are calling in due to being bombarded by what seems everyone even by their mayor and d.a. Which does seem to be at least in part for political reasons.
a point with a friend was brought up last night that Leo should have insurance like drs which would lead to any officer with multiple claims would lead to being uninsurable thereby losing the career. Which would weed out bad officers like it does drs. What do you think of this idea?
It would encourage me to not take calls in areas I will receive more complaints or need to use force. We should just be able to fire bad employees. This isn't cop specific. You can barely fire anybody, anywhere these days.

I would think They do know that. I would say they are calling in due to being bombarded by what seems everyone even by their mayor and d.a. Which does seem to be at least in part for political reasons.
a point with a friend was brought up last night that Leo should have insurance like drs which would lead to any officer with multiple claims would lead to being uninsurable thereby losing the career. Which would weed out bad officers like it does drs. What do you think of this idea?
I think that would be an amazing thing to include, but there are instances where an officer goes hard in the hole to speak, like in Minnesota and kills someone without prior claims. I say adding in more advanced psychology evaluations would also be good. Similar to those with a clearance.

BTW, I appreciate the open communication.

I think that would be an amazing thing to include, but there are instances where an officer goes hard in the hole to speak, like in Minnesota and kills someone without prior claims. I say adding in more advanced psychology evaluations would also be good. Similar to those with a clearance.

BTW, I appreciate the open communication.
As do I, it’s the first time I’ve gotten any kind of response. There are always things that could be improved upon. That’s with every thing, every person, every job. There is a jail here in Tennessee that on the weekends the inmates run it, literally. You pull up to get a transport and are greeted by a “trustee inmate” who yells to the back go get so and so blah blah here to pick him up. Point is it’s not just those on the street. Bad things happen in jails as well. Hope I’m not rambling.

My guess would be to rescue stranded motorist during blizzards....or for parades.
It's free stuff, my guess is you took free peppermints whether you like them or not.
Nothing from the Feds is free. It's a marionette.

It's all fun and games until that blow out at 130 mph. That's what crossed my mind a time or two at those speeds.
Plus when riding a motorcycle at those insane speeds .... your mind plays tricks on you about blow outs.

It wasn't the blowout at speed that worried me. It was something crossing the road. Was in college at ACU. 3 hour drive to Dallas from Abilene on a really long straight stretch of interstate. Buddy had a 6.6TA. He was doing about 130 and climbing, and I was already pale. Coming up on bimmer and dog ran across interstate and got rolled by the bimmer. It was close to us catching that dog at 130. He slowed down after an oh-s*** moment. I've only been over a 100 a very few more times since. The right car can handle the speed. It's the unknown of road crossers and other drivers that can eff you up. I had a deer pop out on me at 70 in my S-10 and had no chance except brace myself. Totally effed up the front of that truck.

That seems to be where the disconnect is. It’s surplus. It’s free to the department. You already paid for it. Would you rather it be sold/given to a foreign government or find a second life here? They would flip their **** if they knew all the garands, carbines, Thompsons, M-14’s, etc. surplussed to PD’s over the years.

Just wait until a CNN correspondent starts a rant about walls and how they're unnecessary, then this gem is brought up.

CNN's favorite stupid boy, Jim Acosta, will be doing a special news segment saying there's no mob out here.
It's all peace and love ....... no angry mob hating on their favorite communist news channel.

Can someone explain to me why a town with a population of 8,000 people in WV needs this? And it was given to them free by USA. Stop the militarization of police. Ridiculous.

They need it restrain and arrest rioting, looting hordes of Klansmen.
We good now?

Reactions: StarRaider
CNN's favorite stupid boy, Jim Acosta, will be doing a special news segment saying there's no mob out here.
It's all peace and love ....... no angry mob hating on their favorite communist news channel.

"Yes, Jake (dodges person leaping from 10th floor of flaming CNN bldg) - overwhelmingly a peaceful protest with 51% of them not throwing molotovs at us!"

VN Store

Back