NJ DT Tywone Malone

He’s definitely got some MOJO on the recruiting trail.

Anyone that doubts Pruitts ability to get recruiters in here needs to sit down.
The most impressive thing to me about this hire is Pruitt saw his potential and hired him as an analyst and then gave him the position coaching job when it came available. Pruitt seems to see the big picture and always seems to know exactly who he wants for a spot long before that spot is open. Very exciting to see in a coach.

The most impressive thing to me about this hire is Pruitt saw his potential and hired him as an analyst and then gave him the position coaching job when it came available. Pruitt seems to see the big picture and always seems to know exactly who he wants for a spot long before that spot is open. Very exciting to see in a coach.
Didn't Fulmer say that's what impressed him the most during the interview process was him already knowing who he was going to hire?

Didn't Fulmer say that's what impressed him the most during the interview process was him already knowing who he was going to hire?
And then the speed in which he completed the staff. Hell, he had Nieds in Arizona recruiting DWA before he had Power T garb...or mastered the Vols hand sign.

He’s certainly done his part by putting the pieces together. This season I think we’ll build off last season with another big step and then in 21 look out for Tennessee

Pitched some in HS, but can't even imagine watching that dude walk up to the plate at a high school game.
I know you right. I read that long article few posts back, said that he is hitting harder than all the other HS kids that go to where he trains, and and even harder than some pros that train there also. For a kid that is not even a senior yet, man I hope we can get him to play both sports here. I believe it will help us in that we have some signees now that the coaches said could play 2 sports.

Quick hands through the zone. He's got a career in baseball. I'd like to see him in game form and against a formadible pitcher.

VN Store

Back