Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to AZ! It’s only supposed to reach about 93 degrees this afternoon, so you’re (amazingly) here at a good time. It should be back near 110 degrees by Wednesday or Thursday. Is this your first time to AZ, or have you traveled here before? Let me know if you’d like any recommendations. Also, be aware that AZ is under a nighttime curfew until Monday, June 8 as a result of the rioting/looting that occurred about a week ago. Fashion Square Mall is still closed as a result of those events.
Pretty sure, BGS, lives in Arizona and has for years

Our house went on the market this week. Hoping for a quick sale so we can move to Montana (Flathead Lake area). Can't wait to get there and start the next chapter in our lives, and live in an area that will seem like heaven compared to the Memphis area.

It's beautiful up there and I guess global warming will mellow the winters out a little bit BUT damn, when it's cold up there it's really cold. Will you have to pay extra for the SEC Network? And of course, the Rendevouz does ship ribs.

Flew in and out of Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls a couple of times. Since it's a boomer base they really weren't very hospitable to visitors. Was a great approach along the river and it's just outside of the city so very scenic.

If 2 of our wins are Bama & Florida, I certainly hope we don’t lose 4 other games...
Yeah, 9-4 with wins over UF and Bama seems like a waste of two good wins. Losses would likely come to OU and UGA, and then two losses to teams we should've beat (UK and South Carolina?). That would be improvement, overall, but would still leave a sour taste.

It's beautiful up there and I guess global warming will mellow the winters out a little bit BUT damn, when it's cold up there it's really cold. Will you have to pay extra for the SEC Network? And of course, the Rendevouz does ship ribs.

Flew in and out of Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls a couple of times. Since it's a boomer base they really weren't very hospitable to visitors. Was a great approach along the river and it's just outside of the city so very scenic.
Not sure about paying extra for SEC Network. The cold weather won't bother me. The older I've gotten (will be 50 in August), the heat and humidity has a worse effect on me than the cold does. So I'm more than ready to get up there asap.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
We're kicking the sh*t out of Bama, FL, OK, and UGA.
giphy.gif

Welcome to AZ! It’s only supposed to reach about 93 degrees this afternoon, so you’re (amazingly) here at a good time. It should be back near 110 degrees by Wednesday or Thursday. Is this your first time to AZ, or have you traveled here before? Let me know if you’d like any recommendations. Also, be aware that AZ is under a nighttime curfew until Monday, June 8 as a result of the rioting/looting that occurred about a week ago. Fashion Square Mall is still closed as a result of those events.
Hi! Yes I’ve lived in AZ for 15 years. What area do you live in? That’ll help me send you to the appropriate beer shop.

What's her worst mistake? Agree she was not a team player. Which is pretty important in a chancellor role.

She did a get a nice little payout to leave.
Hiring Currie under the auspice of “experienced P5 AD” which had been handed down to her by the very same people responsible for her hire. It was designed to exclude the unacceptable hires of either Fulmer or Blackburn. That was the “team” she bucked...fully knowing it put a target on her back. She got paid but the damage done to her reputation as a means of justifying her ouster cost more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back