Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not...you could never pay me enough to do what they do.

At least 22 shot and 3 killed as of yesterday....less than 0 givadamn from the left.
Out of every profession, there’s alway’s going to be some that bring shame, and the others in that profession have to live with the ramifications.

Out of every profession, there’s alway’s going to be some that bring shame, and the others in that profession have to live with the ramifications.
I used to be on the far side of the law, and I straight up hated cops...but the fact is, since I stopped breaking the law..they stopped bothering me.

I know for a absolute fact that there were a few really dirty SD and PD where I lived...I also know for a fact that almost all of them were straight guys trying to do a really tough job.

I used to be on the far side of the law, and I straight up hated cops...but the fact is, since I stopped breaking the law..they stopped bothering me.

I know for a absolute fact that there were a few really dirty SD and PD where I lived...I also know for a fact that almost all of them were straight guys trying to do a really tough job.

After everything you’ve been through, don’t let the mess of the new normal make you into something you’re not. Up to you. TDLR

I could care less about any of the others conferences or programs. Every SEC team should play every other team in the conference. If there is a tie at the top - playoff. Winner claims the NC since the SEC is the best conference by far. Let's start it in mid-August and finish by early/mid December.

I could care less about any of the others conferences or programs. Every SEC team should play every other team in the conference. If there is a tie at the top - playoff. Winner claims the NC since the SEC is the best conference by far. Let's start it in mid-August and finish by early/mid December.
and risk lives?

Reactions: crazyguy
and risk lives?

This probably will not change your mind, however, there has been 1 death in the 11-20 year old age bracket in the state of TN since this started. There has been one death in the 21-30 year age bracket. How many deaths from drug overdoses, vehicle accidents, other diseases, and other causes such as gang violence have there been so far this year in those age categories? I can assure you far more.

This probably will not change your mind, however, there has been 1 death in the 11-20 year old age bracket in the state of TN since this started. There has been one death in the 21-30 year age bracket. How many deaths from drug overdoses, vehicle accidents, other diseases, and other causes such as gang violence have there been so far this year in those age categories? I can assure you far more.
🤦🏼‍♂️

Here is a rough look at our linebacker production (total tackles) from last year and what is returning. Note that some of this production could include special teams. I think we'll probably be okay. We have 71% of our production from these guys in the Alabama game returning, 83% returning from UAB. Even with a heavy run team like UK last year, I think we'll be fine. We obviously will need some of the incoming freshmen to get up to speed fast, Baron, Joseph, Eason, French, and McDonald. My money right now, a frivolous waste, is on either Baron, Joseph, or Eason, which means French and McDonald will likely turn in All-American performances for the season. Beasley was on the practice squad last year so he certainly could make an impact this year. Additionally, we have a couple wannabe running backs in Banks and Whitehead which have a lot of potential as linebackers. I think we have a lot of opportunity and options in this position group. jmo.

Orange = returning
Pink = gone

ScreenHunter 397.png

Here is a rough look at our linebacker production (total tackles) from last year and what is returning. Note that some of this production could include special teams. I think we'll probably be okay. We have 71% of our production from these guys in the Alabama game returning, 83% returning from UAB. Even with a heavy run team like UK last year, I think we'll be fine. We obviously will need some of the incoming freshmen to get up to speed fast, Baron, Joseph, Eason, French, and McDonald. My money right now, a frivolous waste, is on either Baron, Joseph, or Eason, which means French and McDonald will likely turn in All-American performances for the season. Beasley was on the practice squad last year so he certainly could make an impact this year. Additionally, we have a couple wannabe running backs in Banks and Whitehead which have a lot of potential as linebackers. I think we have a lot of opportunity and options in this position group. jmo.

Orange = returning
Pink = gone

View attachment 284899
What I notice is that in the games they could put in more reps for the orange guys, they had more production.

Which tells me there was purpose in it. They were trying to get a little ahead in the development department.

How much exactly was he fighting for to win you over?..couldn’t have been much👀😭😂😂
Struggled..... got benched..... stayed supportive..... made a horrible play against Bama that would have broke a lot of players....played with a broken hand....came off the bench to save our butts against Kentucky..... he and his family took all kinds of grief from UT fans...... could have ran away to a new team but stuck it out continuing to work hard to try and improve himself..... I’m impressed and hoping he balls out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back