Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only poisonous snake in US that I know of, without a fat head is Coral. Pit vipers have fat triangular heads, usually with dark bodies.
his head was FAT. Not after the shovel got him.;)

couple of old times at the dock getting ready to fish said it was the biggest copperhead they ever saw. They could have been into the moonshine early.

Maaan I was trying to fish and a copperhead freaking chased me off the dock. Didn’t want to put my boat in the water because it’s getting dark. Walk up on this snake so I took my fishing pole and moved him into the water. Dude came up the dock ready to fight. Probably pretty funny to the people watching 🤣
Seems like there are more snakes this year. I live on Picwick and I've seen 3 copperhead so far. Killed 1 because he was in garage, too close..

dday-960x700.jpg

Remember the Fallen. June 6, 1944:)

Miami was getting all the hype that year. Announcers tend to focus on the teams and individuals that they think help maximize viewers. However, Jackson grew up in Georgia for what that is worth.

Never knew he was a Georgian.

One play into the second quarter and we’re all knotted up 7-7. Jackson and Broyles desperate for Miami to take control of the game. They love Testaverde.

his head was FAT. Not after the shovel got him.;)

couple of old times at the dock getting ready to fish said it was the biggest copperhead they ever saw. They could have been into the moonshine early.

cottonmouth range, Timbers live above 2000'.
was either Copper or Watersnake.

I believe I read somewhere that Copper's prefer cool, wet environ - like leaf litter. That's why they're so dangerous. Not as aggressive as rattlers or cottonmouths.
View attachment 285191
Sidenote: I always leave snakes alone. In my dumber years id pick them up to hold them. They're cool.

Ive only ever seen a Copperhead three times in my life. Once was tubing on little in Townsend. It was swimming, but the water was so cold, figured snake was too cold to be aggressive.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Never knew he was a Georgian.

One play into the second quarter and we’re all knotted up 7-7. Jackson and Broyles desperate for Miami to take control of the game. They love Testaverde.
He grew up on a farm in Roopville, which is a couple of miles outside of Carrollton where I grew up. He was a Tech fan and he talked about listening to their games on the radio while on the farm. He wanted to go to school there, but didn't get in so he joined the Marines and spent four years in there. I think he met his wife on the west coast and never moved back South.

Last edited:
That would mean something incredible and dang near unbelievable happened this year in college football. I could definitely enjoy it.

Man I really don't get it though. He was so highly rated out of HS. He's never been close to the dual threat label he had as a recruit. But he has heart. He's tough as nails and will play through HUGE hits and injuries. He's got a good head on his shoulders.

So is his issue coaching, mental, or physical?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back