'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Georgias 2018 recruiting class

5⭐️ Justin Fields - Transferred to Ohio State
5⭐️ Zamir White - Already 2 career ACL tears
5⭐️ Tyson Campbell - starts but an average DB
5⭐️ Jamaree Salyer - rotation guy
5⭐️ Adam Anderson - bench player
5⭐️ Cade Mays - Transferred to Tennessee
5⭐️ Brenton Cox - Transferred to Florida
4⭐️ James Cook - Rotation guy
4⭐️ Quay Walker - bench player
4⭐️ Luke Ford - Transferred to Illinois
4⭐️ Trey Hill - starts
4⭐️ Otis Reese - transferred to Ole Miss
4⭐️ Channing Tindal - likely transferring soon
4⭐️ Kearis Jackson - bench player
4⭐️ Azeez Ojulari - good player
4⭐️ Tommy Bush - bench player
4⭐️ Warren Ericsson - bench player
4⭐️ Chris Smith - Who?
4⭐️ Devontae Wyatt - starts, okay player
4⭐️ Nadab Joseph - went to JUCO
4⭐️ John Fitzpatrick - bench player
3⭐️ Jordan Davis - good player
3⭐️ Owen Condon - likely transferring
3⭐️ Tramel Walthour - went JUCO
3⭐️ Jake Camarda - the punter who cares

Give our coaches this class and most if not all end up drafted with about 2/3 of them going day 1 or day 2. As of right now the only guy from this class I could say will end up a first rounder is Ojulari and MAYBE Jordan Davis
Hey, attrition happens.

-Butch Jones, probably.

But but but, a couple VN posters said UGA is a NFL feeder school
Not inaccurate. Giving credit where credit is due, Kirbs can recruit out his ass. He's signed loads of talent. He just can't do anything with it. That doesn't mean they won't make it to the NFL, it just means their college career will be one of disappointment in not winning the big game.

4⭐️ Trey Hill - starts
4⭐️ Chris Smith - Who?

Give our coaches this class and most if not all end up drafted with about 2/3 of them going day 1 or day 2. As of right now the only guy from this class I could say will end up a first rounder is Ojulari and MAYBE Jordan Davis

thoughts @secking ?? truth hurts

4⭐️ Trey Hill - starts
4⭐️ Chris Smith - Who?

Wow! I had forgotten how ridiculous this class was on paper. I'd say that Cade Mays has a puncher's chance of going in the first round if he balls out this season. How unfortunate for them if he does. 😂

Not inaccurate. Giving credit where credit is due, Kirbs can recruit out his ass. He's signed loads of talent. He just can't do anything with it. That doesn't mean they won't make it to the NFL, it just means their college career will be one of disappointment in not winning the big game.
UGA was one play away from winning, no? Of the 127ish teams that haven’t won a title in the last few years, I’d say they were one of the most successful. Why can’t we enjoy the fact that bowlcut’s dirty tactics seem to be catching up with him, without making stuff up?

UGA was one play away from winning, no? Of the 127ish teams that haven’t won a title in the last few years, I’d say they were one of the most successful. Why can’t we enjoy the fact that bowlcut’s dirty tactics seem to be catching up with him, without making stuff up?
Where did I make something up? Did they win that game? No. Do I expect they'll win a NC? No. I gave him his due credit on recruiting, other than that, he's Richt all over IMO. Did not make up ****.

a play away or 50 plays away they still blew it man. Fact is they cant seem to ever get over the hump and constantly underachieve. Weezer is not wrong. And yes, we all agree that its catching up to him and i love it.

OK, I love this post but could it mean that they are that deep? Nah! Just look at Justin Fields. How in the world could Kirby not see that guy’s ability? Dabo saw his freshman TL and started the best player (TL) regardless of who was in front of him. There is so much to being a great HC with recognizing talent, developing said talent and management of a roster. Kirby obviously can’t do any of these.
Does the OC get any blame for that decision?

Where did I make something up? Did they win that game? No. Do I expect they'll win a NC? No. I gave him his due credit on recruiting, other than that, he's Richt all over IMO. Did not make up ****.
You said they did nothing with the talent. Seems a little hyperbolic.

a play away or 50 plays away they still blew it man. Fact is they cant seem to ever get over the hump and constantly underachieve. Weezer is not wrong. And yes, we all agree that its catching up to him and i love it.
They are chokers.Always have been. Kirby is a terrible game day coach. With equal talent JP will spank that bowl cut hair do right off him

Talented group, 12 of those guys will make the NFL IM. 10 of those still at UGA. Attrition happens to every class, always has, always will. Will probably get worse going forward next year for every team with transfer rules more lax.

There's attrition, then there's losing a guy like Justin Fields. That'll leave a mark.

There's attrition, then there's losing a guy like Justin Fields. That'll leave a mark.
Tell me about it, still not happy. One talented kid.
Think Smart would want a mulligan on that one. Possibly Fields too as he called his dad wanting to transfer back.

Tell me about it, still not happy. One talented kid.
Think Smart would want a mulligan on that one. Possibly Fields too as he called his dad wanting to transfer back.

“Dad, I’m the odds on Heisman favorite and starter for a team that’s practically guaranteed to make the playoffs. Can I transfer back to Gerogia so Kirby can sub me in on punt fakes?”

VN Store

Back