'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Duh. Have to get Kollie or Colson now. UGA will throw the bank at Mondon

Last edited:
The kid doesn't talk much about his recruitment. Last week's VQ War Room had most of us thinking we might have him and now we seem to be on the opposite side again. Smart money is on UGA (duh) but nothing concrete has him linked to being in their boat. Don't count out this staff. They're good at this.

The kid doesn't talk much about his recruitment. Last week's VQ War Room had most of us thinking we might have him and now we seem to be on the opposite side again. Smart money is on UGA (duh) but nothing concrete has him linked to being in their boat. Don't count out this staff. They're good at this.
Where is this coming from? There’s been no new news since then.

So assuming we don't get Colson and Mondon does go somewhere else, do we still recruit another LB? Someone posted they thought Banks would rejoin the team in June, but not sure how accurate that is. Not trying to be negative, but we've got 3 very good LB's in this class and signed 2-3 in the last class, so I wasn't sure if we needed another.

So assuming we don't get Colson and Mondon does go somewhere else, do we still recruit another LB? Someone posted they thought Banks would rejoin the team in June, but not sure how accurate that is. Not trying to be negative, but we've got 3 very good LB's in this class and signed 2-3 in the last class, so I wasn't sure if we needed another.

Alanta Vol said banks will be on the team this up coming season. All I need to know.

VN Store

Back