The Atlanta Braves Thread

I’ll need a full review. I’m looking for one.

Well it’s not fancy or anything I picked it up off amazon and got it shipped. I got one of the memory foam mattress that my girlfriend suggested instead of an old spring one I have had forever. It’s from Olee Sleep. It’s actually pretty comfortable

Last edited:
Well it’s not fancy or anything I picked it up off amazon and got it shipped. I got one of the memory foam mattress that my girlfriend suggested instead of an old spring one I have had forever. It’s from Olee Sleep. It’s actually pretty comfortable
The bed in a box thing has completely changed the mattress game.

The bed in a box thing has completely changed the mattress game.

Yeah it was funny I told my dad I got a new one so I asked to borrow his truck to transport the old one to the dump and he asked what store I went to and picked one out and I was like “Uh I’m a millennial, Amazon” lol.

It’s crazy to me how expensive mattresses are though. Ever since I became an adult a good mattress and a good vacuum cleaner prices blow me away

Yeah it was funny I told my dad I got a new one so I asked to borrow his truck to transport the old one to the dump and he asked what store I went to and picked one out and I was like “Uh I’m a millennial, Amazon” lol.

It’s crazy to me how expensive mattresses are though. Ever since I became an adult a good mattress and a good vacuum cleaner prices blow me away
lol. Yep... it makes no sense that either of those things aren’t cheaper. A mattress shouldn’t cost as much as my first car.

lol. Yep... it makes no sense that either of those things aren’t cheaper. A mattress shouldn’t cost as much as my first car.

At least a mattress is something you constantly use and need. It’s like $300 for a halfway decent vacuum cleaner it’s ridiculous

So I started my workout plan last Thursday and my diet last weekend. I’ve had zero alcohol in six days. Which is a minor miracle
Keep at it, man. But make it realistic. One of the main reasons that people fall off the wagon is because the program and expectations were never sustainable in the first place.

Reactions: TBrown

VN Store

Back