'21 NC DE Isaac Washington

Rivals finally got added in from their rerankings. Brooks is a composite 4 star now.

I never understood how Brooks was a composite 5*...I remember checking his ranking on all 3 sites right after he committed to us and he was a 4* on all three...but somehow he was a composite 5*

I never understood how Brooks was a composite 5*...I remember checking his ranking on all 3 sites right after he committed to us and he was a 4* on all three...but somehow he was a composite 5*
I think the composite uses a base number to determine its stars. Like if you are #25 in the nation you are a 5*. While the individual services use individual scores and has no set line for 5 stars.

At least that was my impression. A way for them to jive the different scores.

Think he's one that will need a good senior season, but then gets the 4* bump. Rucker too. Evans was 3rd on list, but he got his today!

Think he's one that will need a good senior season, but then gets the 4* bump. Rucker too. Evans was 3rd on list, but he got his today!
Has good stats but doesn’t show it on film IMO. I think he a solid pickup, but he definitely has room for improvement. Bottom half of our current commits.

Within reason, the competition doesn't matter as much as most believe. Truth is, at that age when you learn to beat on folks, you can beat on folks; and success is a learned habit. Skills are developed and honed dominating lesser competition. Ask a boxer.

Why do you think florida ALWAYS schedules a group of cupcakes as a warmup for TN?

In my personal opinion to an extent it does,it definitely should be factored in but not a major factor...I can name a lot of Recruits that’s been no Daisy at all coming from zero to below average competition..believe me.😂

I think the composite uses a base number to determine its stars. Like if you are #25 in the nation you are a 5*. While the individual services use individual scores and has no set line for 5 stars.

At least that was my impression. A way for them to jive the different scores.
Do you speak jive?

Potential git shirt? Offer list is really good but not ranked very high and flirting with Auburn a lot.

I’m not saying it won’t happen, but I’d be shocked if he was one of the “git shirts”. He’s been one of the most vocal 21 class members from the start and is underrated. I’m not sure what the Auburn flirting means, but I’m not too worried.

The class is nearly full, but the overall number of big body linemen is small. I doubt Washington goes anywhere. Several skill position players I think would be more likely to be parted ways with before this guy.

I understand all of this but we are in deep with TID, Page, and Bell is clearly going to be a DL. Just wondering with the numbers crunch that is going to happen if this is one we may end up losing.

VN Store

Back