'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

Nothing wrong with Michigan. Great school, academically as well as great football tradition. Would love to see them start beating Ohio St on the regular. Good luck to the kid if that’s where he chooses to go. We are in it for a lot of big names this class. Stealing from other states. No reason to bash one of the top names from instate for going elsewhere when we are stealing so many others.

Nothing wrong with Michigan. Great school, academically as well as great football tradition. Would love to see them start beating Ohio St on the regular. Good luck to the kid if that’s where he chooses to go. We are in it for a lot of big names this class. Stealing from other states. No reason to bash one of the top names from instate for going elsewhere when we are stealing so many others.
Lol screw Michigan

Not saying that because of Junior either. Every lifelong Tennessee fan knows why I said that

Harbaugh isn’t beating Ohio St. Lmao

Michigan is the Georgia of the big ten. A team with a delusional fan base that has one national title in the past 70+ years (and there’s wasn’t even outright, its shared with Nebraska)

Overrated program with an even more overrated head coach. They won’t compete with OSU or win the Big Ten unless they bring in another coach

Lol some of y’all have a seriously irrational and hypocritical hatred for Michigan. We have no rivalry whatsoever. Carry on though.

If we get him cool. If he goes to Michigan cool. I don’t care if we sign a single kid from the state this year as long as we keep recruiting this way. I mean competition in the state isn’t worth a velvet painting of a dog and a whale getting it on anyway.

Reactions: BucksnortVol

VN Store

Back