'21 WV ATH Isaiah Johnson (ASU commit)

“The school closest to Johnson’s home is Tennessee”
tenor.gif

True- I want this kid badly. A 6 foot 2 talented CB with Pruitt and Ansley is asking for a future 1st round pick

You do.
But does Pruitt and Ansley??

They are going hard after other players.

Maybe he's down the board??

You do.
But does Pruitt and Ansley??

They are going hard after other players.

Maybe he's down the board??
Why do you think they’re going hard after other players and not Johnson? Because this kid isn’t all over social media? This is a serious question. Thank you 😉

Ps @LittleVol sorry I’m not dropping this, but I’m legit curious why you think the staff is pursuing other kids heavier than this guy. Do you take that statement back and want to acknowledge you have no idea and are operating completely off of message board and Twitter hype?

Ps @LittleVol sorry I’m not dropping this, but I’m legit curious why you think the staff is pursuing other kids heavier than this guy. Do you take that statement back and want to acknowledge you have no idea and are operating completely off of message board and Twitter hype?

I'm operating off the fact that spots are filling up at DB with highly rated targets on the horizon and his name is not being mentioned.

I'm a known WV hs sports denier (mostly because I played there).

Competition aside, there are rumors that grades are a major concern here. For him to go anywhere.

So that’ll be the excuse...
I know there's a few prospects that don't make it every year at the FBS level due to grades, but it has to be extremely rare for a prospect to be so highly rated without the grades. Schools just wouldn't recruit them as hard.

VN Store

Back