'21 WV ATH Isaiah Johnson (ASU commit)

It's literally just speculation so they can push out content and keep members interested.

They were putting out these types of articles that didn't even mention us for guys like Darnell Wright, Crouch, and Toot even though we all knew we were high on their lists. I've heard multiple times that we are right there at the top of his list. Friedman can suck eggs.

We never lead until they flip or commit. And we always lead until they go with the hot team. Or it’s NSD.

Reactions: butchna
So according to them, Georgia leads for Grimes, Johnson and Green? A team that has never produced an elite DB, not since Champ Bailey 20 something years ago?

Ok
?
Thomas Davis, Tim Jennings, Rashad Jones? All 3 made at least 2 Pro Bowls. 7 DBs taken in NFL draft in last 10 drafts including 1st Rd pick Deandre Baker last year.

Reactions: Dawgoutofwater
?
Thomas Davis, Tim Jennings, Rashad Jones? All 3 made at least 2 Pro Bowls. 7 DBs taken in NFL draft in last 10 drafts including 1st Rd pick Deandre Baker last year.
Davis was elite but also a LB...drafted as such. Jennings had a solid career...as a Bears fan I’d dispute the “elite” label. Making a Pro Bowl or even two doesn’t rubber stamp prestige.

So according to them, Georgia leads for Grimes, Johnson and Green? A team that has never produced an elite DB, not since Champ Bailey 20 something years ago?

Ok
It has more to do with the program than who they've developed at the position... Not that hard to understand.

?
Don't take the "Georgia are perennial underachievers" narrative away from us. It's all we have. I mean, sure they only put out 8 or so NFL guys every year, but they haven't won a title so it doesn't matter. Why would anyone want to go there and be runners up in National Title games or SEC Championship games? Stupid kids don't know what's good for 'em. On top of that, this all sounds great coming from a fanbase that's stoked to finally beat Vandy.

So good luck with your "number 1 class" secking. I bet only like 10 of them even cash an NFL check. Losers.

Don't take the "Georgia are perennial underachievers" narrative away from us. It's all we have. I mean, sure they only put out 8 or so NFL guys every year, but they haven't won a title so it doesn't matter. Why would anyone want to go there and be runners up in National Title games or SEC Championship games? Stupid kids don't know what's good for 'em. On top of that, this all sounds great coming from a fanbase that's stoked to finally beat Vandy.

So good luck with your "number 1 class" secking. I bet only like 10 of them even cash an NFL check. Losers.
Vol fans never consider the little people who have to listen to them being a fan. 😢

Vol fans never consider the little people who have to listen to them being a fan. 😢
If making stuff up falls under that umbrella for you, a lot of things have just been made clear. UGA doesn’t develop talent? That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve heard come from our fan base in recent memory. Maybe it’s only a VN thing.

If making stuff up falls under that umbrella for you, a lot of things have just been made clear. UGA doesn’t develop talent? That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve heard come from our fan base in recent memory. Maybe it’s only a VN thing.
Nah it’s a you thing. You shouldn’t have to endure the torture. 😔

The school closest to Johnson’s home is Tennessee, and the Vols have been recruiting him for a while.
“I have family down there,” he said. “My granddad and his wife are down there, about an hour away. They are not far from home. They been on me since early in my recruitment and they haven’t let go.
“We’re building a bond and I get on the phone with (assistant) coach (Brian) Niedermeyer and (defensive coordinator) coach (Derrick) Ansley. We were just on the phone (Tuesday). They show good love. They show real love.”

VN Store

Back