TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

That all started because Chaney supposedly wasn't recruiting HB hard at UGA. Truth is, we know nothing about what Chaney really thinks, and I doubt even Chaney would pretend to know which QB will ultimately be the guy.

Agreed. HB hasn't even played in a college
scrimmage or gone through a spring game or fall camp. HB has as high of a ceiling as anyone. Look forward to HB and Salter being our QB's of the future.

AV probably shouldn’t of said anything on that one. But damn we’re all so excited I can’t fault him!

The way I see it was when Tua first came to Alabama, with firmly established QB in place. When he replaced Hurts in the National Championship Game it was odd to see so much talent on one team. The Trevor Lawrence situation is familiar as well. This staff will continue to try and improve every position every year—even QB.

Put this guy in at QB and Jimmy Holiday in at RB...Defense won't know what's coming! both can run and throw. Make for a heck of an option. Run wide, pitch it, then pass it to Hyatt or Wideman streaking down the field once the DBs cheat up to stop the run.

Reactions: HeadVol77
the HB / KS dynamic sorta feels like it could shape up to be similar to the manning / martin dynamic. peyton the more established, polished (and lauded) pocket passer a year or two in front of martin, the more athletic qb with a big arm. wouldn't shock me to see HB rack up the stats and individual honors and salter get the championship with a deeper class / team. would be 100% fine with me.

Last edited:
the HB / KS dynamic sorta feels like it could shape up to be similar to the manning / martin dynamic. peyton the more established, polished (and lauded) pocket passer a year in front of martin, the more athletic qb with a big arm. wouldn't shock me to see HB rack up the stats and individual honors and salter get the championship with a deeper class / team. would be 100% fine with me.
Yup

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
the HB / KS dynamic sorta feels like it could shape up to be similar to the manning / martin dynamic. peyton the more established, polished (and lauded) pocket passer a year in front of martin, the more athletic qb with a big arm. wouldn't shock me to see HB rack up the stats and individual honors and salter get the championship with a deeper class / team. would be 100% fine with me.
Good point. One correction, though: Peyton was two classes ahead of Tee, I believe.

Both are better than JG that's all that matters to me 😂

VN Store

Back