'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Yep I see that as the only thing to derail us. Hopefully the coaches have them convinced all we need are the horses..
i think that's already been accomplished....it's definitely been the pitch probably since day 1.

Mims and Brown are tight. I really hope that we can swing that. AV said he thinks we have a good shot with Mondon too. To get both of those guys would just be insane.
no more insane than getting Terrance and Dylan....................i'd of laughed at you 10 days ago....had you told me we were in a good spot to get both of them lol.

Mims might as well just pull the trigger and commit. I along with many others have criticized, and rightfully so, Will Friend. But the job he did last year speaks for itself. Also it seems like recruits like him. I honestly believe we get Mims.

Mims might as well just pull the trigger and commit. I along with many others have criticized, and rightfully so, Will Friend. But the job he did last year speaks for itself. Also it seems like recruits like him. I honestly believe we get Mims.
Why don't you think we're getting him? Just calm down he's gonna be a vol

Man every day it just seems to be getting better. Gonna be a bummer when this class is is at 22-23 by June 1st and little happens for a while. GBO!

Anyone gonna eat the turd of the person who ate the turd? That would be dedication for ya.

250px-HUMANCENTiPAD.jpg

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991

VN Store

Back