'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

My apology for derailing the thread with my juvenile joke. Been a little too giddy.
tenor.gif

@Atlanta VOL Not sure if he will answer the question, but how much does a player liking a coach play a role in who we land? If a player likes a coach does that ever supercede the benefits that go into recruiting? Is recruiting usually a pure numbers game or do players put relationships ahead of the numbers? How much of the success that we are having should be attributed to Pruitt and his staff versus the mules that are doing the legwork in the background?

@Atlanta VOL Not sure if he will answer the question, but how much does a player liking a coach play a role in who we land? If a player likes a coach does that ever supercede the benefits that go into recruiting? Is recruiting usually a pure numbers game or do players put relationships ahead of the numbers? How much of the success that we are having should be attributed to Pruitt and his staff versus the mules that are doing the legwork in the background?

I would assume the answer depends on the player. Everybody is different and has different priorities.

Some prob choose based on benefits, some choose based on relationships, some choose based on family influence, some choose bc they’re sold on staff development, etc etc

I would assume the answer depends on the player. Everybody is different and has different priorities.

Some prob choose based on benefits, some choose based on relationships, some choose based on family influence, some choose bc they’re sold on staff development, etc etc
I figured as much just was curious basically on what his take was and how much credit Pruitt and this staff deserve for turning it around vs what he and his guild are able to bring to the recruiting game?

Are you serious with this? As if there’s a singular answer to any of those questions. And as if he’d know anyway. Good lord man

VN Store

Back