'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Think Bryce Brown. If he could've made his visit to Florida, he may have already made a decision but everything is on hold now so he may wait longer than what he was planning on. Regardless, he definitely will wait longer now for sure.

I was actually thinking about Brown. He always struck me as someone who felt he was bigger than the team/program. It's how I'm starting to feel about this guy. Like I said, if he comes here and plays well, I'll happily admit I'm wrong. I just think we're better off without him at this point.

Because there's still a little tread left on them tires.
tenor.gif

Haven’t heard anything yet but I do know we are still firmly in consideration.

Great graphic BTW!
If Evans commits this week, you guys stay safe for the next few days until Freak can get another server going.

I’ve lived in Hendersonville for the past 40 years...
Friend of mine who lives here too, texted me this afternoon, and said Evans was committing to Tennessee this week.
Had to check to see if you had heard anything, or was just some b.s. rumor.
Thanks for the info you bring to the board AV.

Friend of mine who lives here too, texted me this afternoon, and said Evans was committing to Tennessee this week.

MSJ, is your friend someone you think could possibly be in a position to know something?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
MSJ, is your friend someone you think could possibly be in a position to know something?
No, alumni though...
He said Evans was still in town training, but was told by someone else he was close to committing.
Probably just horesh*t, but I thought I’d ask AV.

Reactions: tennvols77
Check the likes

He was saying thank you to AV.

If AV had that info...I think he'd be dropping hints left and right. Deconley might be too
Oh i was saying AV liked his post about hearing something from a friend. But yeah i can see your point of view too. In the 2020 cycle with DW and ZE i recall AV saying that both of those dudes were close to the chest and he (AV) was doing everything he could to respect their privacy. So i thought him liking that post could be a sneaky way of hinting

No, alumni though...
He said Evans was still in town training, but was told by someone else he was close to committing.
Probably just horesh*t, but I thought I’d ask AV.

JMO but we're rock solid at the RB position at this point. No reason to give this headache a second thought.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back