'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Not sure how classes are going to work this year, but in general that would make him ineligible to play the 2020 season. He will have to decide before the season starts, at the latest before fall practice.

giphy.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I will add to my ZE post before, I am hearing that UF is keeping their closest eye on UT of any school mentioned.
Florida is going to have to bank on getting him on campus if things open back up in June. I do know that UF has cancelled their summer camps, but they would still do OV's over the summer if dead period isnt extended.
- Blake Alderman (UF 247)

Can you imagine if by June 1st Tennessee has Jaylon Wright, Tiyon Evans, Cody Brown, and Zach Evans all committed?

Jay Graham is getting it done!
Would that mean a gitshirt for Jaylon? That's a lot of RBs. Brashard Smith out there too.

Then again, does anyone trust our other 2020 RBs...? Don't see it for Hodge or Whitehead tbh.

I'll eat crow if he proves me wrong one day, but I just don't see it with this kid. Essentially every player in America makes up his mind by February. It's now May, and he still can't pick a school? This isn't the first time he's acted bigger than the team, and I'd bet it won't be the last.

Would that mean a gitshirt for Jaylon? That's a lot of RBs. Brashard Smith out there too.

Then again, does anyone trust our other 2020 RBs...? Don't see it for Hodge or Whitehead tbh.
ZE probably become RB1a if he come here. Or anywhere, really. But any ‘20 recruits are pretty much irrelevant to ‘21 recruits, even at RB.

I'll eat crow if he proves me wrong one day, but I just don't see it with this kid. Essentially every player in America makes up his mind by February. It's now May, and he still can't pick a school? This isn't the first time he's acted bigger than the team, and I'd bet it won't be the last.

First time we have shut everything down as a country for over a week as well

Reactions: BreatheUT
First time we have shut everything down as a country for over a week as well

Not sure what you're trying to say here. Are you saying the current crisis is why he hasn't chosen a school? NSD was prior to any shutdown, and this week is a pretty clear indication that top tier players can pick a school in the current environment.

Hodge to me is depth/ the short yardage back.
Whitehead is going to be a LB imo. He looks amazing on tape at that position, not as much at RB.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Look at what we are doing in recruiting these kids we are getting are all in on Tennessee, if he is not all in then we don't won't him, if he is all in then come and join the party.

Not sure what you're trying to say here. Are you saying the current crisis is why he hasn't chosen a school? NSD was prior to any shutdown, and this week is a pretty clear indication that top tier players can pick a school in the current environment.

Think Bryce Brown. If he could've made his visit to Florida, he may have already made a decision but everything is on hold now so he may wait longer than what he was planning on. Regardless, he definitely will wait longer now for sure.

VN Store

Back