Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I stress getting JG the Hell out of there!...it’s one thing for us “Vol fans” to bash him for being bad but you know you’re really bad when Rival teams are pointing out our “ONLY” major weaknesses which is at the QB position.These teams are giving us props stating that we have a solid enough overall team to win important games especially on defense!..get JG OUT! Man!

Vol Optimism

It's simple. If our coaches believe he gives us the best chance of winning, he's our QB. Getting rid of him doesn't help if he gives us the best chance. If he doesn't give us the best chance then we don't need to get rid of him because he won't be the QB.

It's simple. If our coaches believe he gives us the best chance of winning, he's our QB. Getting rid of him doesn't help if he gives us the best chance. If he doesn't give us the best chance then we don't need to get rid of him because he won't be the QB.

Well said. The confidence level in Jeremey Pruitt is at an all time high right now so if he rolls JG out there then we dang sure all
Should stop the criticism and support the young man and the HC putting him out there

They’re gifted athletes. They didn’t get elected to office and they’re not promoting movies. Easy with the “public figure” crap. And word gets around. They don’t even have to venture onto a message board to hear what’s being said about them. And I’m not referencing restraint on valid CRITICISM. I’m talking personal attacks on them and/or their families. There’s a line.

Yep this board applauded one of our more prominent posters here for tweeting Directly at JGs dad last fall.

So sad that so many posters here thought that was just all fine and dandy and funny

Reactions: OrangenSC
Yep this board applauded one of our more prominent posters here for tweeting Directly at JGs dad last fall.

So sad that so many posters here thought that was just all fine and dandy and funny

I believe we have a very passionate fanbase and the overwhelming majority of our fans are sensible and tactful. Then we have a few fools like Alabama’s Harvey Updyke, the low-life that poisoned the trees at Toomer’s corner at Auburn because the Tide lost in the Iron bowl that year. Then there was Jochen Wiest, LSU fan, who after Auburn beat LSU in 2016, set those same trees on fire. Condredge Holloway was my Vol QB while I was in high school and the way he was treated at times, unknown to me at the time, was sickening. I think it’s fair to criticize performance or even ability/maturity but to do so with absolute hate is unacceptable. Fortunately, Freak has provided our church of the VolNation a means to disfellowship the sons of beeches that are unworthy of the color orange. We can ignore their dumb asses plus they eat boogers. jmo.

All due respect, regarding Florida...
View attachment 275839

The whole reason why I brought that here..is because it was insight as to why they are having recruiting troubles..it’s just a different perspective some on this forum have discussed with the curiosity as to why they are doing so bad..just interesting to read..personally I don’t give a S**t either 👀🤷🏽‍♂️😭😂

Reps!..I can not stress this enough @OrangenSC understand where I’m coming from,if the opposing (fans) knows where our obvious weakness is imagine what a well paid coach is going to do when it comes to making the game plan that week?...with Jg its simple “LOAD THE BOX”..that’s a one dimensional Defense.versus them having to completely change the gameplan mid game when Brian Maurer came in and had them on the ropes because you cant load the box On those 3 QB’s at all.i think BM,JT and even HB right now if they were to get enough game reps could beat these teams because just like Georgia is clearly admitting we have a good enough defense to win but with JG at QB we are handicapped in a major way.

Reps!..I can not stress this enough @OrangenSC understand where I’m coming from,if the opposing (fans) knows where our obvious weakness is imagine what a well paid coach is going to do when it comes to making the game plan that week?...with Jg its simple “LOAD THE BOX”..that’s a one dimensional Defense.versus them having to completely change the gameplan mid game when Brian Maurer came in and had them on the ropes because you cant load the box On those 3 QB’s at all.i think BM,JT and even HB right now if they were to get enough game reps could beat these teams because just like Georgia is clearly admitting we have a good enough defense to win but with JG at QB we are handicapped in a major way.

If you truly believe JP knows what he’s doing you wouldn’t waste time and energy with post like this.

Pruitt has an all time high overall confidence level with fans and I don’t get why we feel the need to question his judgement with post like this

bama doesn’t do alternate jerseys. They do alright in recruiting and winning without gimmick uniforms.

I liked the gray uniforms.
The kiffin black uniforms looked about as cheap as kiffin...

All my opinion.

Butch jones needed a gimmick Because he sucked as a coach and at developing talent.

Coach Pruitt can do both. Doesn’t need gimmicks. He is embracing Tennessee Orange. We should respect that.

The White helmet doesn’t work well with the gray or black uniforms.
I don’t really care that much What they wear.
But, if u do it, do it right with an orange helmet.

If you truly believe JP knows what he’s doing you wouldn’t waste time and energy with post like this.

Pruitt has an all time high overall confidence level with fans and I don’t get why we feel the need to question his judgement with post like this

I’m not questioning Pruitts ability at all! Props to him for being dedicated to his veteran qb but we won’t won’t any big games this year with JG at QB is all I’m saying luckily it’s just one more year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back