Coronavirus cliches I’m tired of hearing:
  • “In these uncertain times...”
  • “We’re all in this together.”
  • “Now more than ever...”
  • “We’re here for you.”
  • “Stay home. Save lives”
  • And b roll shots of empty downtown streets

/rant
For the safety of everyone yesterday, I wore my mask out when getting groceries...

Not sure I could fight off the ladies with this epic ‘satche, and had to wrap it up

Many consider this a down year for in-state talent. That said, another downside to the shutdowns is if summer camps and 7-on-7s are cancelled it reduces the number of opportunities players that deserve an offer have to have a coach evaluate them in person like Javontez Spraggins for us last year.

I wonder in this disastrous time if the lack of close relationships with Tn high school staffs has hurt this ability to get in touch with the up and coming high schoolers. I know going back at least to "duls" this was not cultivated. Seems we have better connections with many out of state staffs then we do with in state staffs.

You probably aren't on the naughty list like someone else if you know what I mean.
We should all place @OGbabyaviVol on our ignore list.
If you were to meet him in person you'd understand perfectly. Guy's got a screw loose.

l7vjHfG.gif
43DD2D50-EA8E-4D6D-A96D-0D41BBCB1BD9.gif

If we could actually get JTD on board, recruiting would just get stupid...We already have all this momentum and top tier studs committing left and right, but then for them to see a elite QB jump into the fray, it would just get ridiculous IMO... our staff could just sit around with their feet up fielding commit calls all day...

Reactions: TennacJed
It’s going to be so boring around here after we’re at 20+ commits by July and will only get a handful more by NSD. We’ve been spoiled.

Nahhh.... then we can start "armchairing" and speculating on who starts where at every position, then who's in the 2-deep, then who's gonna step up this year, then argue about the QB position a little more (unless we get JTD), then we look at every game on the schedule and pick it apart, then we....... then we....... :p

On a side note, I'd love to see Elijah Simmons F'n BLOWUP this fall....

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back